Trouble

Hello, it'me again xD. The dirty minded gal you already know! I decided to create this fanfic inspired by a Manga called Momoiro Heaven, but the story is completely different! Just inspiration by the "perv ghost writer" hehehe.
I hope you all enjoy my craziness! Don't forget to comment and like!
Saranghae weirdos!

Friendly-not-that friendly reminder:

So, first of all, if you're too childish, DO NOT READ MY FICS :

First:You won't understand shit what I'm saying cause you're too innocent and think guys licking their fingers after fingering you is disgusting

Also making fun of how I write or how I describe things is a fucking disrespect to ME that put HOURS of my day to get you high quility smut FOR FREE. Respect the atmosphere of the scene and stop being a childish hoe, better than that, learn it with.  Instead of " I'm laughing to this" just don't say anything.

I swear I'm a sweet unnie, just tired of how some kids behave.

DISCLAIMERS: I don't mention condom on my smuts, that doesn't mean Y/N is gonna get pregnant. Okay? I totally feel like mentioning it ruins the mood of the action, plus she could have been using pills. But don't forget to use protection on your REAL sex. 💖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A little about you:
You're not Korean, you are from western country. You have studied on the best university of fashion styles and attended to many fashion weeks. Also had worked on collabs with many important brands on this area.
Even tho you were still around your 20's you were very professional.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

6a.m and you woke up with your alarm echoing on your head. It grows louder as your consciousness hit you like a hammer.
"damn it.." You whimper. You went to sleep really late last night since you had to upload your smutty stories on wattpad, since your readers were asking. They always used to be so curious of how much inspiration you could get. That was easy, after all, your stories were about Bangtan and you used to meet them at least 2 times in a week.

Basically you had the dream job of every army around the world. You were their stylist. Yep, you've seen them wearing only undies countless times. And yep, it always had been hard to resist. Specially because you know how perfectly hot they are.

You jump out of your bed, unlocking your phone, moving towards the kitchen. You stand leaning on the kitchen counter while drinking your coffee. Your eyes foccused on your phone screen while you giggle reading your readers comments about your last chapter.

*~*~*~*~*AT BIGHIT~*~*~*~*~*~*

There you were ready for another working day. You bought all kinds of references for the new trends inside your fancy bag and went to your office to meet with your crew. You were the higher position of your section inside BigHit and people respected you a lot, to some of them you were their biggest inspiration.

You closed the door behind you removing your blazer, setting it on the little couch in front of your table.

*~This is your office, u fuckin rich bitch!*~

Didn't take long and your secretary was knocking on the glass door waiting for your approval to come in. You noded looking at her.
"Morning Ms Y/N. Here are the documents BTS manager asked me to deliver." You receive them from her hands."Also... seems like we are having problems with Park Jimin again." - She chuckled as you stretched your back agains the chair, scratching the back of your head.
"Again? Aish...this kid" you chuckled back. "Fine. Leave it to me. Check your email, I've sent you couple important things to do." -You smiled as she bowed and when she was about to leave you stopped her .
"Arrange me a meeting with him." You said checking the documents.
"Him?who?"
"The Pope."
"What?? Why?"
"Jimin, dumb ass!!" You laughed.
She laughed back
"Yes ma'am" - she left.

You felt on your chest a small bothering anxious feeling growing. You and Jimin never got along to well. He always seem too slippery when it comes to deal. More like you had sense he doesn't like you and try to make things difficult for you. This is not the first time he doesnt like his style for the next comeback, last time you had to change the whole group style to match his demands, you worked overnight, got sick and almost couldn't deliver your job in time, all because of his childish mood.
But you had on your mind always doing the best for the work, so....let's have a conversarion with Park Jimin.

Minutes later, Jollie, your secretary, came back.
-Ms Y/N, he said you can go meet him after today's training and rehearsal. Its about end of the day, like 10p.m " she said doubting I would stay.
"Fine Jimin-ssi....let's dance as you like."- you sighed.

You took your day as all the other days, reading about the trends, studying about new markets high quality fabrics, but deep inside your heart, the annoying feeling of meeting him just grew bigger ang bigger as the time passed.

Its 9:30p.m and you decided to fix your hair, makeup, parfum and leave to meet Jimin.

You stayed outside their rehearsal room, sitting in a couch while checking your wattpad once again. You got carried away as you giggled reading the new comments you got the whole day.

"Seems like you're having fun, Ms Y/N"

You jumped blocking your phone as Jimin sit on the other couch in front of you.
"Hello." You bowed
He stayed looking at you with a bored face.

"I'm sorry to bother you late, but I really needed to discuss some important thing with you"He noded

He noded.
"It's about the styling you didn't like...What exactly you wanted to change?" You pick up your phone to take notes.
"Everything." He bluntly answered.
"Wha-"
"E v e r y t h i n g" he cuts you.
"Jimin-ssi. We don't have time like the last time. Its impo-"
"impossible? Let me tell you one thing." He stood up. "Do your job, and I do mine. Fix it. Its trash. I wont dress like that."
You shocked and stoop up.
"Im sorry but theres no ti-"
"Bye Ms Y/N. It's late" he smiled mischievously walking away.
Your chest were tight and your heart fast like you ran a marathon.
"And Ah...!"
He turned back to you.
"Try to dont bother me again, you see...your job is to dress us, not to bother us. "
He laughed and leave.