Better Days

You went home and Jimin went to attend his schedule.

You took your painkillers and slept until 6p.m
Your phone buzz and it was Jimin's call, you answered.
JM:"Y/N...how are you? Did you rest?"
Y/N:"Yes yes...just got up."
JM:"Ah yes....er... I'm actually at your door. "
Y/N:"The password is xxxxxxx"
JM:"Oh...okay! Coming in"

Few seconds after, you head him entertaining and plastic bags sounds.
You heard your fridge being opened, bottles being placed there. It shuts.
His steps coming close to your room and your heart starts to grow impatient.
Finally he shows up in front of your door.
"May I?" He smile cutely.

You giggle, for the first time he gave you that chimchim smile

You hit twice your bed showing him where to sit. Jimin waste no time and sit next to you.
"Aaaaish...its awkward." He ruffles his hair.
"Indeed..." You giggle.
"I mean... " He turns to you. "I think I should leave..."
"Why?" You pout.
"I ...don't think I'll be able to resist you on the bed like this..." His eyes hovering your long blouse.
"Omo! You're so perv!" You hit his arm.
He holds your hand firmly but sweet.
"It's you...you get me all worked out down there" he comes close bitting his lower lip.
"Jimin..." You murmur.
"Humm?" he pecks your lips
"Not today okay?" You show your ankle. "It's gonna bother..." You pout.
"Okay" he pouts smiling wide right after.
You two spend the night together, watching movies, eating junk food, cuddling . Jimin left you in the middle of the night so their hyungs didn't miss his presence on the dorm, you didn't notice because of the medicines effects.

*~*~*~*~*~ Christmas Eve*~*~*~*~*~*
Finally you got free from all those bruises and the ankle thing.
You were full of energy back to the field, plus it was Xmas eve!
Sui came to your house with your friends, unfortunately Jimin wasn't able to see you since last time he went to your house, he went to see his family.

Your friends came to your house, Sui and the boys.
There was a huge food fest! All kinds of foods and drinks, alcoholic and nonalcoholic.
"Y/N come here! Let's take a selca!!"
Everybody went close to take a selca with the xmas tree on the background.
Your phone buzzed and you took it:
"Happy Xmas, kitten!"
It was Jimin's text. Your heart got warm and stomach full of butterflies, and you decided to send him the selca with everybody answering :
"Happy Xmas, daddy!"
It was late night, you and your friends little bit drunk already, all kinds of shit chatting, laughs and that warm and good feeling to have your beloved friends close to you. But deep inside your heart you were missing him...His lips, his touch, the warmth of his skin and the husky voice on your ear, telling you all kinds of kinky stuff. You sigh...
"Daddy, when you come see me?"
You sent him a text.

"Go have fun with your boyfriends."
He replied. You could feel some jealousy on those words.

Y/N:"u mad?"

JM:"No."

Y/N:"Come see meeee"

Some minutes passed, no answers.
"Pleaaaase?"
Still no answers.
"Why are you like this?"
Nothing.
"I miss you, daddy..."
The alcohol hit you and you had no responsibility towards your actions anymore.

It was pretty late and your friends decided to leave, everybody were too drunk and sleepy, you took them to the door, hugging each one of them.

"You're gonna be okay?" Sui asked with a hiccup closing her sentence.
You laughed.
"Neeee silly!" You replied.

They left and you went back to the couch, throwing a blanket over you. Still no texts from Jimin. Yiu sighed.

"Jiminie...Don't treat me like that...:("
You tried again.

"I love you...Jiminie.."

You fell asleep on the couch with your phone in hands.

Deep down your dreams, you hears the door beeping, and someone came inside. You didn't know if it was reality or just a dream, but you could smell a familiar perfume, you smiled and kept that good dream.

Was that a real dream? Or....?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyaaaa! sorry bout this short chapter. Unfortunately it was needed heheheh. Secrets is getting to an end! *sob* but dont forget to read Hard Work also! And Duality which is coming out soon!