Missing You

New week was born and BTS were performing their comebacks.
Everything was "fine" except by Jimin unstoppable teasing. You were SO DONE with him and it has just started.

Watching them perform on the backstage, you caught yourself thinking...
"Am I gonna be able to keep it? I'm so done already. He doesn't give me peace! I totally don't know how long I'll keep this game... Yet, its so difficult to resist him. I mean look this lips...thighs... The way he flips his head while dancing reminds me when he came on me that day.... Gosh..
The fuck I'm thinking?!"
You cover your mouth!

~*~*~*TWO MONTHS PASSED*~*~*~*

It was December, you almost had no time to see the boys in these two last months, except by getting them new styles. They still had few concerts in Soul, also soon dropping a new music, you thought, a little bit sad, Jimin forgot about you.
Actually you didn't know what to feel. Part of you missed his teasing, part of you felt peace.

 Part of you missed his teasing, part of you felt peace

You sat on your couch gazing your kitchen counter...your mind drifted far away months ago. Jimin's voice came like a hammer inside your head:
"I'm gonna mark my territory so you can't take me out of your head anymore"
You shiver messing your hair with both hands. You bend your legs over the couch, embracing it, you do this a lot when you feel lonely.
"I must be going crazy..."

You hear someone knocking the door.
"Must be my food...I don't wanna reach the door..."
It knocks again.
"Aish.." You get up."Coming! I'm coming!" You shout impatient.
You grab your wallet on the kitchen counter and head straight to the door.
You were wearing a fluffy robe, shirt and shorts under it and also socks, it was cold.
You opened the door, quite bored, looking down taking your card from your wallet.

"Room Service"

That voice, you know it well . You thought you were daydreaming and you smirk.
Then you lift your head and your eyes growing wider you see Jimin in front of you smiling cute-cynical.
"The hell?" you murmur.
He pushes you entering your aparment.
"I guess I like this place" he throws his jacket on the couch, going to your kitchen.
"You can't be here! My friends are coming today! I'm waiting for food also! You gotta go...like NOW!"
He shuts the fridge door angry.
"That's how you welcome me?" He drinks sip of water.
"Jimin! For god sake! This is fucked up!"
"I'm fucked up! I came here and I wont leave until I'm satisfied!" He shouts at you making you startle.

"Satis-..What? You're out of your mind? People are coming here soon!" You talk low between your teeth.

"Cancel with them." He hits the cup on the sink almost breaking it. "I'm not leaving! Don't you dare!"

"You threatening me now?" You grow angry.

"YES!" He shouts angry.

You swallow. Take a deep breath and rush towards the couch where your phone was.
You call your best friend:
Y/BF(insert your bff name here hehehe), I'm feeling really bad right now...
Y/BF: aw can't believe. Wanna go to the hospital?
Y/N: No worries. I took medicine,I'm gonna rest for today. Could you tell the guys? We can move for another day.
Y/BF: Sure thing! Dont worry sis! Go rest and leave it to me! I take the boys to some restaurant. Bye! Call me if you need.
And you hang staring him angry.