The Exchange

Namjoon stood up.

"Why you're giving Jiminie private explaning? C'moon Y/N-ah! Sit here with us!" He shows his sit, offering to you.
Jimin gently remove his hand from you, turn his back to the boys and walk backwards bringing his fingers to his lips and sniffing it then sucking on it, staring at you cynically.
Your walls clench and you could feel your core boiling already. "God damnt it" you thought..

You smile and sit where Joon ofered you, they ask you their doubts and you seem to have fun to show them how they would look.
Jimin stares at you the whole time.

Jimin's POV:
She's so damn hot. I can't resist but look at her with full lusty eyes.
I wanna ruin her right here, right now. In front of everybody. I wanna see her crying my name and showing how submissive she can be to me.

Her lips are still sore from Saturday. *smirks touching his own lips* I can see she's trying her best to keep her professional side...huh?
She also came with turtle neck...wonder how beautiful her body must look with all my hickeys...

If I told her I've always read her smuts fics...would she feel flattered? Nah...I can't let her win me.

Y/N POV:
I can sense his lusty eyes hovering me. He's catching every detail. He notices my sore lips... And he's probably having fun to see me with turtle neck as well.

Will he tell them? I can't let this happen... Should I ask to meet him?
But what could I offer in exchange of his silence?

Damn...

*~*~*~*~*NEXT FRIDAY*~*~*~*~*~*
With sweat heands you tried for the countless time foccus on your work. Bangtan would be performing live next week, all the styles were approved and Jimin didn't contact or try to tease anymore.
But somehow, deep inside your heart you knew this silence were deadly. Something wasn't right.

Today BTS were recording some comeback stages, you and your crew were with them because of the changes of styles and make up on the stage.

Everything really seem normal, except by Jimin's free will in accept everything you say. That was definitely not normal.

The recording got over and everybody went out to have a party, except the boys, they went to rest. Also you, went home to take some rest, next week would be pretty massive with all the comebacks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~AT HOME~*~*~*~*~*~

Your mind didn't let you get some sleep. You had to do something. Living in doubt was turning your life a real torment.
You picked your phone and decided. "I'm sending him a message. Let's end this !"

"Hello. I'd like to meet and have a conversation.
Bye".

Minute passed. Nothing.
Twenty minutes...nothing.
Hour passed....still nothing.

"Shit. My head is going crazy. I'm-" your door bell biped.

You jump startled from your bed, feeling little nauseous and went to the door.
Hands sweating, heart beat fast, dry mouth: The symptoms Jimin caused you the whole week.
You took a deep breath, dressed a bored face and opened the door.

There he was, hiding under a jacket and hood.
"Come in" you said emotionless.
He entered, you closed the door.

He slowly sit on the couch, removing the hood and, sliding his fingers on his hair, pushing it backwards.
"So..." He seemed impatient.
You took a chair and sit in front of him.
"You know, we're both adults here. I'd like to solve the things the best way for us."
"You mean, the best way you don't get screwed." He smirked.
"Yes...you're right."
"So...you called me late night for that?" He bent forward, supporting his elbows on his thighs.
"I've spent the whole week trying the best way to talk to you, Jimin..." You sigh.
"So you thought of me the whole week?" He bites his lower lip mischievously.
"Yes..! I mean! I -"
He laughs.
"I was trying to figure out some way to be in good terms.." You finish your sentence.
"Well, Y/N. It's simple. I have a solution." He stands...
Your chest gets tight and you stiffen on the chair as your eyes follow his actions.
He comes close to you, lean over your chair, supporting his hand on the chair backrest. His nose almost touching yours as you stare him holding your breath.
"You give me what I want...I give you want you want." He smiles cynical.
Even tho you were scared to death to ask, you take braveness from somewhere and open your mouth.
"And what is that you want?" Your voice low and trembling.
"Hmmmm..." he stands. "First, I tell you, I won't open my mouth, but you have to say yes." He crosses his arms.
" Then...I tell you what I want." He smirks.
"That's totally not fair" you murmur.
"Take-it or leave-it" he says playful.
You swallow, take a deep breath closing your eyes.
"You promise, you won't say anything? My life depends on this, do you understand?" You try to soother him.
"Drama queen! Cut that out. Yes I won't say.." He seems bored and impatient.
"Fine. Deal" You shoot.
He opens a big smile, your heart grow impatient.
"Now tell me what is that you want!"
"That's simple. Kitten"
He sits on the couch.
" I want you-"
"WHA-" you cut him.
"to obey me.." He smiles cynical.
"Obey you?" You frown.
"O.b.e.y me. " he gets up.
"Think about this, we start tomorrow. I'm looking forward for your cooperation!" Jimin gets up heading to the door.
"And Ah! One more thing. Next time, prepare something for me to eat. Im always hungry" the licks his lips, opening the door and leaving you completely in shock.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry about this short chapter! But it was needed ahahah. Next chapter is dope! Stay tuned!
Don't forger to vote and comment!❤