Mess

Someone touched your shoulder...

You tilt your head angry and were about to curse him, 'cause obviously you thought it was him!
"Y/N girl...what happened?" It was your bestfriend.
Your makeup were ruined, you were bleedind, dress ripped.
"Sui!" You started to cry again grabing her hand.
"Girl! Get up, can you?" She tries to pull you.
Your ankle was really sore and you fell back.
"I'm sorryyyy" you said between your tears.
"Girl..." She knees. "Damn.." She can see your ankle swollen and your leg bleeding in many spots.
She calls the ambulance.
The next few hours you were being treated on the hospital, you had to immobilize your ankle since you fucked up really bad there, but the rest were just scratches, it would heal fast, just ugly 'cause they were dark purple.

Sui never left you, she took you home put you on the bed and prepared food for you.
"babe...I think it's time for you to tell me what happened" She sat by your side bringing hot chocolate, it was morning by now.
"Sui.. I can't tell you all I can tell you one thing...I'll never EVER will be fooled by any other man in my life! Mark my words!" Your tears started to roll again.
"Yeah yeah..." She sigh. "That's all you have been saying since I found you..."
She pets your hair.
"Btw..I cant stay any longer because my mom is preparing a lunch for my sister's boyfriend.." She worries.
"Its ok, girl... If I need someone to repeat my same old shit I call you" you giggle.
She hugs you, giggling.
"Y/N....promise me you're gonna take care of yourself better...I got really desperate to see you like that.." Still huging you.
"Yeah yeah...I will, ma gal.." You hug her back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~MONDAY*~*~*~*~*~*~
You spent your whole sunday preparing papers to pick your successor. You were so right about quiting on BigHit after that night.

You tried your best to hide your forehead bruise but it was really purple still and you had yo wear band aids.
You also were using crutches because you couldn't touch your left feet on the floor. Also there was bruises all around your forearm and legs, there was noway to hide so you just decided to lie.
A Car crash. Simple like that. Your taxi crashed!

You arrived at BigHit and every eyes that met you were pitting you.
Jollie came running to you helping you with your bag.
"Ms Y/N! aw my..." She felt sorry.
"I'm fine now. My taxi crashed another car Saturday. But its ok now...kay? No big deal" you smiled at her.
She nodded.
You sat on your chair with her help.
"Jollie..."
"Yes ma'am!"
"I need to meet the CEO today." You said tense.
"O-okay ma'am. I'll check his agenda!" She left your office.
You did turn your computer on, did leave your bag, you just sat there whatching your office, saying good bye to all. You could feel your throat tight, your heart so tiny.
"It was awesome while it was real.." You murmur.

Jimin's side story:
Jollie met Jimin on her way to the CEO floor and he stopped her:
"Hello hello. Is Y/N here already?" He said gently
"Hello Jimin-ssi. Yes but..." Jollie seemed worried.
"What?" Jimin swallowed nervous.
"She suffered a car crash last Saturday after the party...I mean I know you two have your differences but...go easy on her today. Also she wants to talk to the CEO so I have to go now!" Jollie bows to him and leave in a hurry and he rushed to your Office door.
When he arrived there, panting, he gasped when saw here sitting all sore, cleaning her tears while looking around her office.

Jimin's POV:
"My heart aches! I just want to hug her and say sorry for everything .
She looks in pain. What happened to her feet? I need to talk to her"

You startle when Jimin breaks inside your office desperare.
You wipe all the tears and look at him angry.
"You need to book time on my agenda, Jimin-ssi". You patiently say.
"The fuck?" He exclaims.
You show him with your eyes the door open behind him. He jumps and close it fast.
You close the blinds, now only you and Jimin. No one could see you or hear you two. The glass was soundproof.

"The fuck happened to you??!" His tone so worried as he comes close to you.
"Cut that out.." you say.
"Y/N ! You're sore from head to toes! Tell me the truth!" He even closer.
"What? You're pretending to care now?" You stare him angry.
"Stop it! I'm worried for real!" he stops next to you behind your table.
"Tell me what happened, Y/N..." His voice sweet mixed to his worried tone.
"My taxi crashed. Just that. And could you please leave me? I gotta finish my letter." You look away.
"It doesn't look like...wait...Letter? What letter? Don't tell m-" you cute him off.
"JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!" You shout, your eyes teary.
"Y/N..." He touches your shoulder.
You hit his hand away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"
"Please.." He tries to come closer.
"GET OUTTA HERE!" Your tears rolling itensly.
"Don't do that!" He turns your chair, making you face him.
You can't say anything, just tears and more tears.
He knees before you.
"Just...listen to me...will ya?" His voice sweet and trembling.
You stare him still so angry.
"I came here to ask for sorry today. I went overboard saturday. I know. But..Most importantly, I came to say that I'm not gonna bother you anymore" his eyes teary as he touches your hand gently squeezing it.
You look away.
"Hey.... Look at me.." He reaches you face with his other, cupping it.
"I don't want to keep it foreward. I don't want to hurt you anymore..." He caress your cheek.
You laugh ironic.
"Someone brings the Oscar! We have a fucking good actor here!" Your voice trembling.
He removed his hand from your facing shaking his hand looking down.
"You entered my life, used me the way you wanted, you ruined my peaceful nights, you left me ALONE on the street while you were making out with some other girl! I'm not taking your compassion, Park Jimin. " you shout.
His eyes widen when he realises it was actually his fault you were all sore like that.
"Sorry..." his voice almost can't be heard. "I'm sorry Y/N" Jimin had tears on his eyes.
You shock.
"I just can't lose you now. I mean it!" In a fast move he slide his arms around your waist, placing his head in your chest in a tight hug as his tears falls.
You don't have reactions, your heart was beating so fast, your tears rolling.
"Why you're making this more difficult?..." You whimper.
"Because I can't live without you anymore!" He faces you only inches from your face.
You stare him back.
"My life is shit without you. I can't get peace if some other guy comes close to you, I lose my head! I can't control my hunger for you, I can't even train right! You don't leave my mind! I'm only at ease....when I have you in my arms. " he touches your nape bringing his forehead to touch yours.
"Jimin..." You whisper.
"Stay with me Y/N." He whisper, his eyes close.
You take a deep breath.
"Pretty please...? Don't leave BH! Don't be somewhere I can't reach you.." He kisses your tears, cleaning them with his thumbs.
"I...."
He peck your lips.
"Don't say anything now..." He pecks your lips again, then your nose and forehead."just go back home, rest...I will be there at night okay?" He locks his eyes in yours.
You nod.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Things got little dramatic over here ahahahaha sorry i'm on my pmt!
Don't forget to vote and comment! <3