Lost

The morning light hit your eyelids causing you to frown and turn your head to another side.
Between your light sleep you heard another breath close to your forehead, your eles slowly opened and you could see a foggy image of a boy laying by your side, little by little your consciousness took over and you remembered the last things that happened last night.
The image now cristal clear as you could perfectly see Jimin lost in his dreams, softly smiling while breathing slowly and almost inaudible.
Your heart filled with peace, staring him, taking notice to every little detail of his face. So handsome, so angelical...angelical? You reminded your life went back to the stage 1 when he orders and you obey.
You sighed.
You heard some phone buzzing, clearly not yours so you shut your eyes and pretend to sleep.
Jimin whine while awakening little stresses sighing.
He grabs the phone and the buzzing stops.

JM:"Hyung"

"Where are you? We have training this morning!"
You could hear Jin on the other side.
JM: "What? Oh my..I ...what time is it?"
Jin: "Its almost 10! Our practice starts at 10:30!"
JM: "Damn, I was sleeping. Imma take a shower and be there. 10 minutes!"
Jin:"Where are you? We didn't find you anywhere!"
JM giggle.
JM:"Friend's house."
Jin:"Yah! What friend? You got a girl huuuuh?" He plays
JM:"Shh...she's sleeping."
Jin:"WHAT? OMO! So there's a girl?"
JM:"Bye Hyung ! See you there soon!"
Jin:"YAH!JIMI-"
He shut the call.
He ruffles his hair turning his attention to you, which were back up, naked, half covered by the sheets, revealing your deadly curves.
He sighs.
"I don't really wanna go..." He murmurs touching your hair gently.
He brushes some hair strands out of your face, kissing your forehead.
"Rest well, kitty" he whispers giggling.

Your heart skipping beats with every move he does, you were tryng your best to keep your little lie.
He gets up, you open your eyes to take your lasts views of his body, he dresses his jeans, shirt, take his pone and rush to the door, closing it right begind him.

Y/N POV:
Your heart was about to explode.
What was that?
You sit excited.
"He just gave me ....care??!! He didn't wanna leave? He missed me? He seemed proud he had a night with me to his friends! Omg!" You lay down hugging his pillow and rolling one side to the other on the bed laughing extremely happy.
"wait..." You sit again.
"Why I'm all happy for?" You slap lightly your own cheek. "You're acting like a teenager! The fuck! He's playing a game! Don't you fall for it!"
You get up.
"Shower!" You shout.

Jimin's POV:
He enters the car, heading to BigHit building.
"Aish...." He ruffles his hair again.
"It was so hard to leave her like that. Sleeping so cute, her soft and delicate body, showing some marks I left on her yesterday.. Ready for me to ruin it again...
Why my heart is so tight ? Damn..
I guess I have to do this more...
I wanna mess her so bad, but same time I wanna cuddle and give her protection. I don't want any other guy to even look at her!
The fuck is wrong with me?"

*~*~*~*LATER INNDECEMBER*~*~*~*
You were on your last days of job that year, there was a party tonight which everybody from BigHit would attend. There was still one week until Christmas and you just couldn't wait anymore. You just l.o.v.e.d Xmas!
Your house were already full of colorful lights and the big tree on the corner of the living room.

Everybody went home earlier so they could get ready for the party, it would be fancy, BigHit CEO rented a big and famous night club of Seoul.
You got home, took your shower and went to your closet to chose your most killer dress. You wanted to make Jimin see you, even that he didn't want.

Late night, you were ready to go, took a taxi, 'cause you were going to drink and left your house.