No Escape

Hello! So this is really dirty smut, don't read it if you don't like submission play, rough sex, spanking and theeeere we go hehehe.
Read on your worn risk, perv!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Things got carried away and hotter. The room was filled with lust and heavy breathing from both of you.

"You're not better then me, asshole" you smirk.
Jimin grab your cheeks tight with just one hand, making you close one of your eyes uncomfortable.
"Imma teach you a lesson.." His lips now brushing against yours as he speaks in a deep tone "Bitch.."
He connects your lips shoving his tongue inside your mouth, while his free hand goes down to your neck, lightly pressing the sides under your jaw. You don't even try to fight back, your legs went weak, your heart was skipping beats as his tongue rubbed against yours.

Jimin's kiss was pure lust. His heavy breath against your face mixed with his scent, the heat of his hand on your neck and his rough grip on your hair was turning your mind blank. Your nearly remember you were his staff.

As the kiss grew naughty and lewd, he started to drag you to the kitchen by holding your neck, his eyes staring into your soul, ready to devour you. When your backside reached the counter, he pressed his body against you letting you feel his hard member through his jeans.

His hands released you just to turn you around, now facing the counter.
He grabbed your hair again, yanking your head back, assaulting your neck roughly. His mouth traced sloppy and wet kisses as his other hand pulled your blouse up, revealing your bare butt.
"Such a slut...waiting for me without panties.." His voice dripping sex as he slap your ass roughly making it bounce.

You feel your core boil and your legs shaking. You really wanted to be ruined by him.

He bent you over the counter and another slap hit your butt cheek making you moan, your hand covering your mouth right after.

"You like it rough...how kinky"- he slaps you again, and again, and again until your buttcheeks are completely red and you're dripping wet down your folds.

Your moaning filling the room as he pants. He brings you standing and push you down on your knees by pulling your hair.

He opens the button of his jeans and you help him to undress it, leaving him in underwear.
He brings your head glued to his crotch..
"Smell this" he rubs your face on his clothed cock. "Memorize it" he smirks as you try to look him in the eyes confused. "Your master smell, bitch!"

He pull his underwear down, and his cock bounce hitting your face.
It was so hard, pulsing, with a shining swollen red head leaking pre-cum.

"Now, show me if you're that good like your stories" he hits the tip of his cock on your lips and you open it for him.
You wet your lips, licking his tip tracing circles, wasting no time to put it completely inside your mouth, bringint it out right away. Repeating the previously act.

Jimin tilt his head back sucking the air between his clenched jaw. He let out a low growl in pleasure.
His rough grip on your hair starts to move your head ruthlessy until your nose touches his lower belly.
You try hard to control your gag reflex as he holds you still, while fucks your throat. But tears and saliva starts to fall on the floor as he keep himself so deep on you.
He releases your hair and you push back breathless.
"That face suits you well..." He smirks.

You're still breathless trying to catch some pace but Jimin couldn't care less, he grab you by your hair again and turn you facing the counter again.
This time he bends you roughly.
"Don't you dare to move! Heard me?"
You nod.
"Anwer me right!" He slaps your already sore butt cheek.
"YES!" Your jump with the slap.
"Yes? You're mad? Yes MASTER" He grabs your butt cheek rough.
"YES MASTER!" You shout.
"Good girl...here's your reward"
Jimin bring his head to your folds level, he spread your butt wide open and shove his head between it.

His hot breath touches your clit and your whole body shiver unstoppable.
He slids his tongue all over your pussy, not leaving one single place without touching. He frenchkiss your dripping entrance, and you can't stand it. You let out a lewd moan.

He brings his attention to your clit flicking his tongue in a really fast pace making your hips twitch erratic. You could feel your orgasm approaching and you forced your core on his face trying to get even more contact. He insert two fingers inside you, fingering you in a fast pace combined with his tongue. Your legs start to shake, your moans echoing through the apartment. You head became blank as you orgasm takes over you, shaking your hips agains Jimin's face in a unique pace.
Noticing this, he removes his face from you. You whine..
"You think you can cum without permission?" He pulls your hair back making you stand. "You do what I say, bitch" He bites your neck roughly and you whimper.

"I'm sorry master" you manage to whisper.
"Good girl" he licks the bite away. "Unfortunately, Master has to teach you another lesson..." He sighs. "What a dirty babe we have here huh?"

He turn you to face him and siting you on the counter.
He pecks your lips. "Stay still, baby girl" his tone so ironic.
He slowly removes your over knee socks bringing one to your eyes, blindfolding you.
"This are about to get cool" he whispers on your ear and you gasp in surprise.

He removes your blouse up, watching your body, so smooth and soft.
He traces his index finger from your neck slowly going down between your boobs.
"Delicious...I always wanted to see you like that"
You're half mouth open trying to catch some air to breath. His power against you was so strong that you felt super sensitive just to imagine what he could do.
"I gotta say...baby girl...Thats' VIP party view" he chuckles.
He positioned himself between your legs.

You jump in surprise when his mouth touches your neck, arching it to give him better access. He wet kiss your neck, sucking on it in many spots, making your breath hitch.
His mouth trace way down your collarbone, sucking hickeys all over.
He reaches your boobs, leaving his marks all over, to the nipples he gives a special attention, sucking and flicking his tongue on it.
You arch your back with the stimulation, spreading even more your legs touching your dripping wet core on his throbing cock.
"So responsive...Master likes it" he smirkes between your boobs.

He finally touches your thighs sliding his hands to the inner part of it.
Slowly, his lips touches yours and you respond. Not being able to see anything you just crave so bad for his cock inside you, and you beg:
"Please, Jimin..." You whimper between the kiss and you feel his cock twitch as you call his name.
"How dare you to call my name?" His voice husky and so sensual.
"I'm.."
"shhhhh" he cuts you, his hands once touching your inner thighs, now move to the back part of your knees, placing it between his thumbs and index fingers. He spreads your legs up, making you slide lower and his cock pokes your entrance.
You whine in anticipation.
"Now... " he whispers bitinng your ear lobe. "I'm gonna fuck you like the little bitch you are" his cock slowly penetrating you. "I'm gonna mark my territory so you can't take me out of your head anymore". His cock spreading you apart, in a deadly slowly pace.
"Beg for it, kitten" He growls on your ear.
"Please....." Breathlessly you try to push him deep on you, but he had the control of it.
"Please what?" He teases you smirking.
"Please daddy..."
He got surprised, he didn't expect "daddy", and it really turned him on.
He shoved the rest of his length inside you ruthlessy making you arch your back trowing your head back with a loud moan.
He let out a moan on your ear and that made you even more turned on.
He picks a fast and rough pace, growling deep on your neck, as you scratch his back desperate.
The fact you couldn't see what was to happen made you 10x more sensitive and your body was overestimulating making you shiver, cry and twitch everything he touched a different place on your body.
He kept fucking you senseless, until you could feel his pace getting soother and not much time after that, he removed himself from you, and you could feel his hot cum covering your lower belly followed by his deep husky and hopeless growls.

All you could hear now was your both pants. Jimin removed your blindfold.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ayeeeee
Jiminie! I wish I was her xD. for real!
Don't forget to comment and vote!
See you in the next chapter!