Chapter 1~ Part 1

Serena's P.O.V

   ".....and the winner is Serena the new Kalos Queen" the announcement said.I stood there shocked then processed everything and started crying in joy of achieving my dream. I then said  "I want to thank all my fans without their support I would  not have won. also my pokemon did all the work they deserve all the credit I just helped by coming up with a plan ", I then thanked Aria for being an inspiration and walked off the stage.    

   Weeks Later

        " Mum, I decided to go back to school for 12th grade  to learn since I achieved my dream and I am starting tomorrow. After that, I'm thinking of  going into the music industry" I said

    "Of course I am so proud to call you my daughter, but we will need to put you in some sort of disguise for you to go since you are now Kalos Queen"

   We agreed then went shopping for clothes that we not fashionable and a fake pair of glasses that looked real ( btw in the picture above pretend she has glasses).We also bought my school supplies. Everything we bought was a dull color so I would be less noticeable in school.

  Next Day

    I woke up and got dressed. I made sure to bring an umbrella  since it has been raining a lot lately. My mum made me crepes and eggs with fruit, I ate and then grabbed my stuff to get ready to leave. I then started to walk to school since it was only a couple of blocks away. That's when a car came by speeding and I was splashed with tons of water y it the car suddenly slowed down and the driver started laughing he had spiky black hair and auburn eyes I had to admit he was good looking. He was along with a of his friends they kept on laughing and yelling at me calling me  a nerd while he was just laughed then stopped and stayed silent once he saw me then he rode off somewhere. Hopefully he didn't recognize me I thought.

At School

   Once  I got there everyone was staring at me because I was soaking wet that was until a boy who looked similar to the boy in the car earlier yet more friendly and maybe even more good looking but he looked shy. He went up to me and offered me a towel and that's when I already knew we were going to be best friends. That's when I heard girls whisper " why is the nerd getting his attention , she's ugly" I shook off that comment and let him help me dry up and then he introduced himself

 "Hi my name is Calem, its nice to meet you what's your name?"

"My name is sere-sorry I meant Selena Vonne"

"Well, Welcome to Kalos High, want to sit with me at lunch ? "

" Sure " I said and "goodbye since I have to get to get to class"

" Bye, talk to you later' he said and walked away

   When I got to my first class it was homeroom. I introduced myself as Selena Vonne and went to my assigned seat and next to me was the boy that splashed me with water while driving. I was filled with rage but didn't show it. He nudged me and introduced himself and he was THE Ash Ketchum Kalos League winner but also the heartbreaker . I can't believe I didn't recognize him . He flashed his famous smile that I've seen on so many posters but now that I see it up close it looks empty. I just rolled my eyes and turned to see the teacher. I glanced back at him to see that he had a shocked expression on his face I guess he's never been ignored by a girl,  I just smirked .At the end of class his expression changed to a malevolent smile. I just wondered what he was planning and then walked away.

Lunch

     I was taking to another friend I had made during one of my classes her name was May. We were walking to get lunch and she invited me to sit with her and her friends but then I remembered about Calem and told her when she flipped out.

"You mean Calem invited you to sit with him on the first day of school. Are you sure it's him?!?!"

"YES, what's such a big deal about him?"

"He is the 2nd most popular boy in this school, first is Ash and they are enemies, Ash always wants what Calem has and it goes the same way around. Just be carful ok Serena, promise?"

"Ok I promise but I still don't see why it such a big deal" I say

  I spot Calem so I walk over to his table and right when I sit down I hear whispering and people glaring at me I see all the girls staring me except for May and her friends. I also see Ash and he looks angry almost jealous but I rub off that thought because he couldn't be jealous. I talk with Calem and his friends and they all seem really funny and friendly I am comfortable talking with them.

When lunch is over I head to my next class. And it's Science. We get our lab partner by colored popsicle sticks. I see girls crowding ash and I hoped that we didn't have the same color. When I see he has red and I have violet I am relieved. I search the room for a partner but no one matches me so I go to the teacher and tell him he says " Well, that's great this gentleman here doesn't have one either so you two are now partners" and behind him is Ash with a smug grin on his face I then    face palm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, I ENDED IT HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TOO LONG OF A CHAPTER SO THE SECOND PART WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY 

           THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT <3