Chapter 3

I just wanted to give you all a chance to see their P.O.V's  for the first day of school so now it is Calem's and then just mostly Serena's as the story continues

       Calem's P.O.V

    I watch Serena on TV and they had just announced that she had won and is the new Kalos Queen. I honestly feel happy for her and hope I can meet her one day she looks beautiful and has a great personality.

      Next Day

        I get to school and talk to my friends, when I hear laughing and turn around to see a girl soaked in water. She must feel humiliated. So I immediately get  towel from my gym bag and give it to her.  I hear people whispering out of jealousy and wonder how could she stand all that criticism,  maybe she already knows how to deal with it from her other schools. I then introduce myself and invite her to lunch she seems happy an I feel glad that I helped her. She also feels really familiar.  I just hope Ash doesn't find out about her because I know he will do anything to take what's mine and get me mad all he is a heartbreaker.

       At Lunch

  I wait for Selena and I make my way to the table as I am walking I hear about how Ash and Selena are in classes together and that they have a project together I her angry but right when I see her I change my angry mood because she's sitting with me not him. We talk and I enjoy talking to her even if she doesn't have the best looks and style, she has a great attitude which was one of the reasons why I talked to her. Also she doesn't care how popular I am and won't use me probably the first person to do that. I saw Ash staring at us with a very angry face and his fists clenched and I smirked at him knowing that I was winning.

         After Lunch

     Ash came up to me and told me to back off Selena and calling her his. I was shocked because he has never been the same after her using him. And I could tell he was shocked too. But we still continued arguing until it got hands on but before anything critical happened the principal caught us and gave us after school detention.

       After School

     I was on my way to the bathroom and heard a beautiful voice and looked in but saw no one in there. After detention was over I saw Selena and thought maybe she was singing but she said that she was helping a teacher out. I was disappointed but I still wondered who it was. She asked me why I was here so late and I told her that it was about a girl and I felt my cheeks warm up. I hugged her goodbye and saw Ash there so I smirked and walked away knowing he was angry.

               She may be a nerd but she is going to be mine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Hey guys sorry for not uploading for a while but I've been really busy and will be updating my other books soon. But here are some questions to think about

           Who is this girl that changed Ash?

       Who will win Selena's or should I say Serena's heart?