Chapter 1~ Part 2

Summary of ending part in Chapter 1 Serena was partnered with Ash in Science. Btw in all the pictures imagine Serena in a nerdy outfit

      Serena's P.O.V

              I then walk to the desk next to Ash's and we discuss the arrangements for our project.

"You know we can go to my house and work on it there" he said in a seductive tone and winks at me

"No thanks,we will meet at the Starbucks near the school tomorrow at 3 pm" I said as I rolled my eyes

"Ok if you say so nerd" he said with a smirk on his face

" I am not a nerd " I say as I groan and he just chuckles

Then the bell rings

"Finally school is over" I say  and again Ash chuckles I run out and head to my locker.

That's when Miette the queen bee (at least that's what May told me) walked up to me and told me to back off Calem and Ash and called me a pathetic nerd and was calling me a bunch of other names.

That's when I decided to put her in her place.

" I am sorry I don't know what your talking about and it is not my fault they are not interested in a brat like you" I said and everyone was laughing at her so she just walked away saying I'd regret that.

After School

  I head to the music room to practice singing since I was thinking of starting a music career. My dad was an amazing singer before he died in a car accident he gave me a bracelet that I still wear to this day that I hide from everyone even the public has never seen my bracelet even though I am Kalos Queen. I start singing Scars To Your Beautiful until I hear someone so I hide behind a desk and see that Ash is the one who opened the door. After he leaves I continue singing for another 45 minutes when another person passes by and I think its Ash but this time its Calem and again I hide. I wonder what they are both doing here so late. After he leaves I get my stuff ready to leave and as I'm leaving I see Calem and I call him.

"Hey Selena what are you doing here so late and by the way nice putting Miette in her place" he says

oh no what do I say about me staying here so late!?! I then say" Yeah, she was just really annoying so I just said the truth and I was just staying here to help some of my teachers out"

"What are you doing here this late too Calem" I say

"Oh, I got into a fight with Ash so I got detention" he says coolly

That's  why I also saw Ash I thought "Really what was it about ?" I say

" It was about a girl" he said and a tint of pink appears on his cheeks

 I wonder who this girl was, I think I felt a bit jealous but shrugged it off  "Well next time try not to get into a fight" I say and hug him goodbye.

At Home

    I get home exhausted and took a nap. I woke up in time for dinner and told my mum about school but not in so much detail. She seemed to really like Calem from what I told her and I was glad. She also disliked ash from what parts I told her. When I told her about Calem, the fight, and his cheeks she had a huge grin on her face and I didn't understand  why, she wouldn't tell me why instead she said I'd understand soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   HEY GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ASH'S OR CALEM'S P.O.V COMMENT BELOW WHICH ONE OR I WILL JUST DECIDE ON MY OWN OR MIGHT DO BOTH OF THEIRS
                   THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT <3