Chapter 4

Serena's P.O.V

             I get up early to go and practice my routine for performances. My mum had told me that I could only tell one person that I was Kalos Queen and I immediately knew who.

      Calem. Over the past weeks we had gotten really close and I fully trusted him. I was also thinking of confessing to him..

    I went over to Calem's house and I saw him. except he wasn't alone. Next to him was Miette in a skimpy outfit . They were making out. I immediately ran out in tears. I thought he actually liked me. I guess no one could like a nerd...

   As I was running out I didn't see the car passing by. Thankfully someone else did, Ash. He pushed me out of the way and I landed on him. For a moment I just stared into his eyes but then I snapped out of it. I walked away from him.

   But he only followed me.

" Selena, wait!!!" he yelled and I stopped to face him.

" W-what do you want Ash, please leave me alone" I started to walk away.

    He grabbed me by the waist so I faced him. He didn't let go and dragged me to a bench to talk. I told him what had happened with Calem. I saw anger in his eyes. And when I faced him again I said 4 words that changed everything. I don't know why I trusted him but I told him.

   " I am Kalos Queen"

      At first he was shocked and he looked me up and down trying to see the resemblance. After a while for some reason I got dizzy and everything turned black.

    I woke up to see Ash looking at me. He noticed me awake and the first thing he did was kiss me. I was shocked but it all felt  so...right. But I didn't know if he liked me or the Kalos Queen..

   He helped me up and I noticed that we were in his  house. Actually in a mansion..

We sat down to talk. It was an awkward silence until he spoke up.

" I love you"

"Do you love Selena or the Kalos Queen?"

   He sighed. "Serena I knew you were the one since I met you you repaired my heart"

"Who broke it, Ash?"

    He explained about a girl names Misty who cheated with him with Calem. And all of a sudden everything was explained...His attitude was just a cover for a broken heart...