Chapter 5

Serena's POV

       It turns out Ash is actually a good hearted person. I had just assumed he was snobby because he was rich but he showed me a different side to him....

    I had school again today and I didn't want to see Calem. Ever again. I actually thought he would like me for who I am, Selena. But he went with the rich "pretty" and skimpy Miette.

  At least now I had Ash, he had saved my life and is helping me get over Calem.He is really there for me.I put on my glasses and nerdy outfit. I walk to school and it starts raining. Then I start running. 

  Just my luck...When I get there Calem see's me. I walk past him only for him to call my name. I ignore him. That is until he runs up to me.

 " Selena, wait up why are you ignoring me?"

  " Just leave me alone Calem, I saw you with Miette. Huh, I thought we actually had a chance. But then again you couldn't like a nerd, could you?" I say that and start to walk away only for him to grab my wrist.

  "Calem let me go, now..." I say in an angry tone while trying to get out of his grip

"No, Selena let me expla-" he was cut off by a familiar voice, Ash..

" She said to let her go Camel,leaver her alone" his voice was in low growl as he made a very angry face.People started to look our way.

   Ash grabbed my wrist out of Calem's hand and practically dragged me away to a private place.

  He asked me if I was ok as he saw tears rolling down my eyes. I silently nodded but he suprisingly pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that until the bell rang.

  We both head to homeroom together and everyone was staring at us. I was sure Ash noticed but it seemed like he didn't care. 

   The day was pretty boring. At least before lunch...

I was walking towards the lunch room when someone grabbed me. Calem. He dragged me to a closet and wouldn't let me go until I heard what he said. I had no way out except to listen. I looked him in the eyes waiting for an excuse.

   " Look I can promise it wasn't what it looked like. Miette came up to be and randomly kissed me. If you would have stayed a second later you would have seen that" I looked at his face to see him with a very sad face on it, he  looked like he was telling the truth..

  " I would never hurt you" he leaned in closer to me and I didn't stop him. That was until I imagined a certain person in my head. Ash.

 I quickly snapped out of it. I walked out but before I closed the door I said something.

  "Just because you apologized doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt"

  When I walked out next to the door was Ash. He had an angry look and his face and I knew. He had seen everything including us almost kissing.

   I decided to ignore him, I've had enough of boys today, especially those two...

  But it seemed he grew more angry about the fact that I was ignoring him.

 He marched up to me grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I was completely shocked. It's like my feet were bound to the floor. Before he left he whispered  into my ear,  he said...

  " You're mine nerd"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hey guys, hope you like my new Chapter!!! Updating all my books soon, please follow me for updates!!!