A/N-Story Time

This is not related to this book, I just thought u homans need something to laugh at. And this happened just this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have this fear of cockroaches. Tho I forgot what the phobia is called, I've been scared of them ever since I was a child.

My parents would always tell me that there's nothing to be afraid of, to just get my shoe and squish em. Of course I wasn't as scared as I am right now, but I would usually get my mom or aunt to kill it.

But this one time when I was like 4 or 6, I was in the bathroom doing my business, and I look up at the curtain rail thing, and I see this huge roach. I immediately tryed to get out of there, not bothering to pull my shorts up, but then the roach started flying and I ran out into the bedroom. That was the worst memory and ever since ive been scared of em.

Now to this Wednesday. So my dad had just left to work at about 9:30pm, and I usually stay up until 11 in the living room. Again we live in an apartment so its small. I was about to go brush my teeth, but I see a roach in the hall. I slowly back away and get on a chair. It eventually goes to the bathroom, and then my sister comes out of the room and heads over to the kitchen. She comes back saying, "There's a cucaracha in the kitchen." I just froze.

I start using my phone after she goes back in the room, occasionally glancing at the hall in case it comes here. A few minutes later, I glance up from my phone and see it against the wall, and I am instantly terrified. In an attempt to make it leave, I throw a shoe at it, but the roach only comes closer, next to some clothes under my bike.

I turn to my small pile of old shoes and chanclas and start throwing them from behind the chair. It doesn't move for a while tho. I thought it was already dead, but the it scurries over to the table and I screech. I throw my last shoe at it before it stops under the table. I'm just standing on the chair before my mom comes out of the room, and brooms it out. I never found out if she was able to get the roach out or if it got stuck in the broom bristles. I dont remember how many times I screeched tho.

The next day I got home from school and my mom tells me she saw another roach, this time near my things and dresser. Now I live in constant fear cause she told me this yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hoomans I might have Matt x Soldier! Male!Reader out by tommorow or on Monday. And yes this actually happened in which my friends saw me freaking out in my instagram story.

~Twize out