Edd x Reader Beautiful

Hoi humans
That is how you and Edd are positioned
I thought tge song also goes well with it
:

3
Y/n- your name
______________________________________

Your pov

I sat at the edge of Edd's bed, thinking about stuff. Edd sat behind me, the sound of a pencil being dragged on paper relaxing me. It was one of those days where there is absolutely nothing to do. On days like this I'm usually hanging out in Edd's room, watching him draw or sometimes talk about his artworks.

I looked around the room, most of his drawings were hung on the walls or on his desk. Some cola cans littered the floor and sometimes balled up papers of his sketches. It was a very fascinating to though, how Edd finds peace here.

"Hey Edd?"

"Aye?"

"How much cola do you drink in one day?" I asked. I was unsure since sometimes there would be gallons of them around the house.

Without looking up he says,"About 3 gallons. Why do you ask?"

"Oh just wondering." 3 gallons!? Does he even get cavities or what? I was confuzzled so I just left it at that.

A few mins passed and I was tired of being bored, so I decided to ask Edd something. I leaned backwards so that I was looking at him upside down

"Hey Edd, what are you drawing?" I asked, my bangs falling out of place. He kept scribbling before he replied.

"Something beautiful" he said, again not looking up from his sketchbook.

"Can I see?" I asked, but then he suddenly tilted it so that I couldnt see.

"I'm not finished" he said.

"Can I still see it?" I reached my hand towards the sketchpad, but the his hand prevented me from leaning more back.

"Wait till I'm finished Y/n" he said, resuming to draw again. I pouted before going back into my original position on the bed.

Edd pov

I added a few more details to my drawing of Y/n. She was really beautiful, I loved everything about her. Her laugh, her smile, just... Her. I sighed and held up the drawing of Y/n. Perfect. I glanced over at Y/n, she was looking out the window. I set my sketchpad down, but in a flash it was gone. I looked up at Y/n, and she was taking a look at the drawing. The drawing of her.

"Y/nnnnn! G-give it back!" I desperately tried to grab it but she held it out of me reach. Then she stopped. Welp... Too late...

Her eyes widened when she turned the page. A few seconds pass by before she looks at me.

"So the beautiful thing was me?" She asked, a small smile on her face. I blushed and looked down before replying,"Yes". I scratched the back of my neck, unsure of how she would react.

I felt a sudden weight on me before falling backwards. I look down and see Y/n hugging me. She looked up at me with stars in her eyes. I didn't know I was staring at her until she booped my nose.

"Edd? You there?" She had a confuzzled look on her face. She's so cute...

Y/n pov

Was tha human ok???

I was worried and confuzzled at the same time. I suddenly felt him hug me back before he sat up, my legs now wrapped around his torso. I rested my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat. I slowly began to fall asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

Edd pov

I rested my head on hers, listening to her slow breathes as she slept. She is my first love, the second would be cola. I dont know how she loves me tho. But I guess I'll never know. I slowly laid back, careful to not wake Y/n up. I fell asleep soon after, hugging Y/n like a plushie.

______________________________________
I'm not dead hoomans!
But yeah school has gotten in the way, so I couldnt write.
But I'll try to publish one every 1-2 weeks.
If you haz any ReQuEsTS please tell me
Twize out-