Matt x Male!Soldier! reader

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
Hope this is good enough and Slendy is in this one cause I had no ideas
Requested by ElisaCaleisa

Writers pov

You have been friends with Edd Matt Tom and Tord. Over time you've grown feelings for Matt. But when Tord threatens to kill Matt if you don't join his army, you accept not wanting to risk Matt getting hurt. So after a few months, there are reports of something killing soldiers outside the base, in the woods. Red leader leaves you to investigate at night.

(Y/n) pov

SNAP

I jerk my head towards the sound. The woods are creepy at night, especially with something killing soldiers, or someone. First of all, I don't know why Tor- I mean Red leader sent me out in the woods, especially at night. My flashlight shone at a few trees, until I pointed it at the ground did realize I stepped on a twig. Yay, I scared myself with a flippin twig.

The only weapons I brought were two small guns and a rifle, but I still couldnt afford to waste em on my imagination. I continued to walk through the forest, being careful to not trip over rocks and sticks in my path. Images of the shredded bodies of soldiers flashed through my mind. I shuddered as I remembered the sickly sight. Will I meet the same fate?

CRUNCH

I stopped abruptly, almost dropping the flashlight in my hand. Pointing the light towards the direction of the sound in front of me, I slowly walked forward.

"W-who's there?" I my voice trembling with fear. I was trained for war, not hunting for a dangerous being at night.

"NOT THE FAAACE!!!" A thud and some leaves crunching were heard before I was able to recognize the voice. The flashlight landed on a figure with a familiar green overcoat and orange hair. Oh shiz... It can't be....

"Matt?" He lifts his head from the ground, some leaves sticking out of his hair. His eyes widened as he looks at me.

"Y/n?" I couldnt believe it. Its been 4 months since I've last seen Matt, before I joined the Red Army. I thought I would never see him again. Yet here he was right in front of me.

"Matt!"

Matt pov

"Y/n!"

I quickly picked myself off the ground. Y/n was right in front of me, his face recognizable in the light. I finally found him.

"Matt!" His arms were extended towards me, his face full of joy. But then I remembered. Y/n left with no explanation, breaking my heart. Like a broken mirror.

Y/n pov

"Y/n!" Matt yelled, a hint of anger in his voice. He began walking towards me, his arms at his sides. His abrupt change of mood made me a little nervous.

"Matt?" By this time he was already a few feet in front of me. What the heck just happened?

"Y/n!" Matt shook me by the shoulders, his face a few inches apart from mine.

"Where were you Y/n! I've been looking for you for the past 4 months! And why are you wearing a uniform?" Matt was one to ask questions, and you knew he won't stop unless he got his answers. You weren't supposed talk about the red army, but if it stopped Matt from worrying then yes.

"First stop shaking me," he stopped at your words, staring into your eyes. Maybe this won't be as bad.

"Second I still need to find whatever is killing soldiers at night", I stated "But, its good to see you again Matt" I finished, smiling at the tall ginger.

"Its good to see you too, Y/n," he smiled back, before pulling me into a hug. I tensed up a little but returned the hug. I was about to ask why he was in the forest, but he suddenly stiffened. He pulled away, his eyes widened as he stared at something behind me. Before I was even able to turn around, he had already slung me over his shoulder and was already running from where we were seconds before.

"Wha-"

"I-it's Him" he says. Him? I thought. I looked back, only to see a tall figure in black, a face with no expression and tentacle like things coming from its back.(lmao that rhymed)

"Matt do you know what that is?" I asked. Even though he was running he was still able to explain.

"The Slenderman" he said between breathes. "You need to shoot it before it catches up, or else we're dead" he exclaimed. I looked back at the Slenderman, it seemed to be teleporting closer. I grab my rifle from my back, and aimed at the figure. (Take note that your other guns are in your coat pocket and Matt is carrying you on his shoulder)

(Enter rifle noise)

Damn it keeps dodging. I keep firing at it, only for the bullets to be wasted. No matter how many times I try to hit it, it only dodges.(Pennywise is now summomed) A thought struck me as Matt continued to run through thw forest.

"Hey Matt?"

"Not now M/n!"

I ignored him. "Where are we going?"

"Home" he said. I stopped firing, Home? I can't go back. What if Tord finds out? I started squirming, trying to get out of Matt's hold.

"Matt I can't go back! I never said goodbye, how would they react? I'll only put you in danger!" I exclaimed. Matt slowed down, we were at the edge of the forest, Slenderman out of sight.

"Y/n L/n"

I froze. Matt never used my full name unless he was serious. He slowly lowered me to the ground, leaving me confused. He brought his face close to mine, causing me to blush. What I didn't expect was for him to kiss me. I tensed up from shock, but then relaxed and kissed back a few seconds after. Matt broke the kiss and stared at me.

"Now you know why I don't want you to leave again, Y/n." I nod, showing that I understood and smile.

"You dont know how long I've been waiting to say this Matt, but I love you too" I stare into Matt's blue orbs(are they blue or purple?), and I momentarily get lost in them.(I get lost, in your eyes, and I feel my spirits rise, and maybe I should stawp)

"Lets go home Y/n"

(Smol timeskip brought to you by Slendy shipping both of you)

Matt kicks the door open, Y/n over his shoulder. "I HAS FOUND THE HUMAN!" he yells.(while I was proofreading this I used Papyrus voice) Edd comes out of the kitchen drinking a cola. "Don't you mean your human Matt?" Edd smirks, his remark made you blush. Matt stands there thinking, before he walks out the door, closing it behind him. Edd is now confused. Matt kicks the door open, "I FOUND MY HUMAN!" You giggle. Of course Matt would do it again. You then proceed to tell the crew what happened, and they welcomed you back.

It was good to be back.