Future!Crew x Future!Reader Part 1

Hope you enjoy this one
(Y/n)- your name
-----------------------------------------------------------
You sat against the wall of an abandoned building, surrounded by red army soldiers. The trio was  standing in front of you, arguing whether or not to try and escape while you loaded your gun with the blue luminescent bullets.

The day had started out with good morning kisses from the trio, but was quickly ruined with red soldiers chasing you. What you didn't expect at all was an old lover's voice booming through a megaphone.

"This is the Red Army. We have the place surrounded. We can do this the easy or the hard way" his thick accent reminded you of the old times, but you can't think about that right now. You can almost hear the smirk that's probably on his face right now.

You looked up at the trio and nodded, and they took position near a window. They had somewhat worried expressions, something you didn't see very often. You turned your head to the window next to you.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE" you yelled out to him. His smirk quickly turned into a frown and let out a heavy sigh. Before he could respond the trio aimed their guns at the soldiers and his eyes widened.

"Put your weapons down..." They didn't move. "Put your weapons down!" The trio and you cocked your guns. "Ready men... Aim...FIRE!"

The sky was filled with blues, whites, and...yellow? Bullets were color coded but you've never heard of yellow ones. A few of them whizzed past your head and you once again concentrated on taking out soldiers. You heard a loud thud coming from your right and turned your head. There lay Matt, unconscious and you quickly crawled over to him.

"M-Matt? Are you okay?" No response. You felt for his heartbeat. He was still breathing but there was no blood. You were confused and worried of what the bullet could do.

"Guys, I-I'm a little scared..." Your voice trailed off and you took a hold of your gun.

"Now don't you quit!" Tom turned to you and you nodded. You took Matt's place at the window and began to shoot. The soldiers were slowly getting closer, the sound of gunshots closing in.  You heard sounds coming from downstairs and looked over at Edd and Tom.

"We have to get out of here" Edd said as they both exchanged glances.

Tom looked at Edd and you, before saying, "Edd, get (Y/n) out of here, I'll cover you." Edd nodded before grabbing your hand.

"(Y/n) lets go" he said.

"B-but I can't leave To-"

"(Y/N) you have to go now!" Tom cut you off and Edd picked you up(bridal style) and ran to a door leading to another room. You looked back at Tom who yelled "I LOVE YOU" and the the door nearest him burst open and soldiers started shooting at him. He dodged and took out some soldiers before they became to many and shot him down. The rest began shooting at Edd and you, and a bullet hit Edd's leg making him trip and fall, dropping you in the process.

"Edd are you okay?!" You reached out to him, but he didnt answer. There was no blood again. What could those bullets do?

Run

You got up and and ran to the door, but you suddenly bumped into someone and stumbled backwards. There stood Tord in the doorway, smirking.

"Long time no see, (Y/n)" he said, and your eyes widened. You quickly backed away from him, and then turned around and started to run to the window. He was faster though, and caught you in a bear hug, pinning your arms at your sides.

"Let...me...GO!" You struggled in his grip, and he chuckled.

"Now, now (Y/n)~" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a needle.

"There's nothing to be afraid of" he injected the liquid into your neck, and your vision started to blur.

"Wh-what did you do to me..." Your voice trailed off and you blacked out from the drugs that were now in your system. Tord slung you over his shoulder, noticing that you weren't that heavy.

"Get the other three and take them back to the base" he ordered his soldiers and they obeyed. He walked back out and to the van that was waiting outside. Once inside he placed you on his lap, stroking your hair.

"I've missed you my liten kattunge"
...

TO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long
I've been busy lately with finals and stuff.
But it's winter vacation YAYYYY
and then there's net neutrality... I don't know where it affects so...yeah...
I will be working on the second part to this. Might draw a comic...
And various Christmas themed ones
Have a nice day!
or night!
Twize out-