~1~

{No ones POV}
The morning sun had risen,waking up the grumpy British man from bed.He sleepily walked out of his bedroom and to the bathroom.
He knocked a few times,making sure the washroom was not occupied by someone,which wasn't,and went inside.He started by brushing his teeth and then combining the tangles out of his light brown hair.
When he was done he looked at himself in the mirror just in case.But the Brit was interrupted by a knock and a familiar voice.
"Anyone in there?" The male grumbled at the familiar Norwegian accent.Tord.The males' morning routine was now ruined.But he sighed and mumbled"Yes somebody is fucking in here Tord."
"Jesus Tom" the voice behind the door said"I didn't know you were on your period"
Tom just growled and slammed the door opened,making Tord behind it get hit in the head,almost falling to the ground.
"What the hell Tom!?"Tord yelled while glaring at the other male storming out of the bathroom.
The British man heard the bathroom door slam. Obviously the Norwegian was angry.But Tom didn't give a damn.Those were just one of the quarrels they have occasionally.Tom doesn't know why but they just fight a lot.The Brit hates his guts.
Tom walked back into his room,rubbing his forehead.He went to his dresser and pulled out his soft dark blue hoodie and slid it on him.
He put is hands in the pockets and walked to the kitchen.He saw his green hoodie wearing friend Edd making bacon.Ringo stood on the counter near the stove watching while his tail curled around his body.
"Good Morning Tom"the cola loving brunette turned and said with a toothy grin.Tom nodded in response and walked into the living room.He saw Matt the purple ginger switching through the channels of the Tv.He looked a little bit aggravated not finding an interesting channel.
Tom sat on the single couch,watching the Tv change channels.Tord walked in and mumbled good morning to Edd and sat on the same couch next to Matt.
"Matt just fucking choose a channel"Tord said,getting annoyed.
"I'm trying!"Matt whined"But there's nothing good on!"
Tord snatched the remote out of Matt's hand and chose a cartoon show."Hey!"Matt yelled trying to grab the remote.Tord pushed Matt back.Even though the ginger was taller and looked over powering,Tord was a lot stronger.
The purple British man gave up and looked at the Tv,crossing his arms grumpily.Tord ignored Matt and focused on the Tv like a child would.with his grey blue eyes wide and mouth opened.
To be honest Tom found it cute but pushed the thought back and watched the Tv.
Edd walked in the living looking at Tord and Matt."I know you two weren't fighting"The green Brit said like mom world to two of her sons.
"No..."Tord said not focusing on the Tv anymore.Matt shook his head.
"Yeah they were."Tom said smirking.
"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SNITCH"Tord yelled,hitting Tom.The Brit just laughed.Edd pulled onto Tord's red hood to make him stop."Tord!Violence is not the answer!"Edd said in a momma bear tone,"Anyway Breakfast is done and Ringo burnt his tail again."The gray tabby cat would sometimes walk on the stove,trying to get food,and just burn himself and Edd would have to take care of the burns.
The four walked into the kitchen and grabbed their food and walked back into the living room.
On the Tv was showing a commercial break,which made the four friends groan.
They watched the commercials in boredom until one got their interest.
Book Holiday Inn now and you room will be 60% off! Skiing,Snow boarding,and other fun activities will be there!relax in our new hot tubs and spas!And don't forget get our free buffet!
Enjoy your holiday at Holiday Inn!
Edd grinned."Edd.."Tom said,"You're better than this".The cola boy's grin grew bigger."Edd..No please"Tom said.
"Guys! I I'm booking us a trip to Holiday Inn!"Edd said eyes big with excitement.
"Dammit"
Tom slouched on the chair while Tord shrugged.Matt was busy looking at himself in a mirror that came out of nowhere."Okay,I'm going to book it"And with that the green brunette headed to his room.
Nobody was talking after that.The only sound that was made was chatting on the television.Tord turned to see that Professor Why was on.But he ignored it and turned his attention to Tom ,seeing that the other male was watching the show in boredom while slouching.
"So I guess we have to pack ,Jehovah's Witness?"The Norwegian asked ,tilting his head."Yeah Commie,I'm pretty sure Edd booked it already since we know how god damn fast he is."
Tord chuckled at what the Brit said.Soon the red male walked to his room to pack ahead.Tom told Matt to packed and walked into his room,putting somethings in the bag.