~2~

{No ones pov}(Btw it's winter so it's snowy)
"Give me your bag Tord"
Tom growled with one hand on the open door to the cars trunk,the other was close to the Norwegian's red suitcase.
Tord gave Tom a glare while his arm was shaking from the heavy suitcase in his hand.
"I don't have to give it to you"Tord snarled.Tom just rolled his eyes."You don't have to give it to me,you need to give it to me."The Brit glared,obviously noticing how much the Norwegian was struggling to carry his bag."So give me the fucking bag."Tord still refused.
At this point Tom lost it.He snatched the bag from Tord's hand and threw it in the trunk.
"Hey what the fuck!?"The red hooded male yelled.Tom just growled in return and slammed the trunk.Tord watched as Tom went into the passengers seat of the car.Edd and Matt walked out of the house,chatting and chuckling.
Tord and Matt went into the back seat and Edd went inside the drivers side."Welp here we go!" Edd smiled.He put the keys in the ignition and turned it.As he heard the car purr he pulled the lever and started to drive.
As they past the neighborhoods,silence had filled the car.Tord stared out the window while Matt was on his phone.Tom was just reading a book,unable to get car sick.This went on for awhile until Matt had an idea.
"Hey Tord you wanna take selfies?"The purple British man asked holding his phone up.Tord turned and said sure.Matt sat closer to Tord and lifted the arm with the phone in his hand pointed it directly in front of them.The ginger snapped a few pictures,which annoyed Tom with the camera noise."Hey put that shit on silence".He said while reading.
"Shut up Jehovah"Tord said making a funny expression in front of the phone while Matt made a cat face.Tom looked up and scowled at the rear view mirror seeing the two posing in front of the phone.His gaze suddenly softened as he saw Tord for some reason.
He decided to see them joke around with the phone.But suddenly Matt and Tord decided to unbuckle their seatbelt and got a little closer.Well close enough that there was barely space between them.Matt wrapped his arm around Tord's back,hand grasping his side.Tord had his arm on Matt's shoulder.Tom was disliking the position they were in.For some reason it made him angry.
They were still snapping pictures like that until the blue hooded male couldn't take it anymore.He slammed his book together hard and loud enough to make the three friends jump.
Tord and Matt looked at the front in shock."What the hell Tom?"Tord said,a bit surprised at what the other male did."SHUT THE FUCK UP TORD!"Tom snapped.
Edd's mouth was agape with wide eyes while focusing on the road.Matt quickly shoved his phone and hand in his pocket,looking at Tom scared.Tord just froze.They have never heard Tom this angry.
The British man realized what he did and looked at Edd and back to the rear view mirror seeing Tord and Matt.They all looked scared.Tom felt extremely bad.
"Oh god,guys I'm sorry."Tom said looking down."I don't know why I snapped like that."
"It's ok Tom,we know it's your time of the month."Tord said jokingly which made Matt punch him softly in the arm.
"Fuck you Tord."The Brit glared.Matt also forgave Tom and said sorry about the picture thing.The British and Norwegian males went back to their spot,since they were done taking selfies.
Silence in the car was back again.But Tom was questioning himself on what he just did earlier.Why would he do that?Why would he not want Matt all around Tord like that?Was he jealous?
That can't be right.He hates Tord!These thoughts distracted Tom for so long that he didn't notice Edd snapping his fingers in front of him.
"Hey Tom,we're here."Edd said still snapping his fingers in Tom's face.The blue British man went back into reality and saw that they were in front of a large lodge.The ground was covered in a thick blanket of snow and was also on the dark green pine trees surrounding the comfortable looking lodge.White Christmas lights where decoration around the roof of the building,flickering on and off each second.
As Tom stepped out of the car,he felt the freezing cold wind hit him instantly.Damn why didn't I have my coat with me in the car he thought while shivering.His boots were slowly sinking in the snow as he stood there.Well I guess Edd was right to tell us to wear boots at least.
"C'mon guys we need to get inside."Edd said with his hood on head.Tom and Matt also put their hoods on too,except for Tord.He was used to the cold weather,since he's from Norway.England can get very cold but not as cold as the other country.
So the red hooded male let snowflakes fall on his golden brown devil hair,as he walked while struggling to carry his suitcase.The other three just laughed."Screw you!"Tord snapped"Can one of you assholes please help me?!"
"Alright commie"Tom said reassuring,knowing that the Norwegian can have quite a temper.The British man carried the red suitcase,along with his,and walked with his friends to the building.