~3~

{no ones pov}
Once the four stepped inside the house,they felt warmed up by the temperature of the house and wonderful smell of peppermint and hot chocolate.They looked at the room that lays in front of their eyes.There was a reception desk with a red haired guy with a surprisingly big grin.Away from the reception desk there was a lobby room.The room had brown leather chairs surrounding a big Christmas tree with bright red and white lights and a few ornaments.
Tom obviously disliked the place already.Edd walked to the red haired receptionist while Matt,Tord,and Tom explored the lobby.
"Hopefully you won't burn down that tree Jehovah"Tord smirked while standing in front of the tree next to Tom.
"Probably,probably not"Tom replied"I don't have gasoline or matches on me"
"Well I have a lighter"Tord said while pulling out a blue lighter.The Norwegian then pulled out a cigar ,lit it up and stuck it in his mouth.Inhaling the fumes coming from it.
"Ugh,why do you have to do that here?"Tom asked.Tord turned to Tom and puffed out the in front of his face.Tom coughed a little at the strong smell and glared at Tord.
"Well if you don't want me to smoke here,I'll smoke outside."Tord grinned and walked to the door.Tom suddenly followed him.The Norwegian turned around and looked at the Brit."Why are you following me?"Tord asked.
"Well it's kinda boring in here and Matt's eating some of the ornaments off that tree,so why not follow the communist?"Tom replied.Tord just rolled his eyes and opened the door letting the cold air inside.
He didn't bother holding the door for the other male,so the British man had to catch it before it closed.They went down the three steps and let their boots sink in the blanket of snow.
They looked up at the dark sky,seeing nothing but small snowflakes.Tom had to put his hood up again trying to avoid the cold.Tord let the snowflakes fall on his hair once again while taking another drag of his cigar.
"So.. what do you think we'll be doing here?"Tom asked trying to break the silence between them.
"I don't know skiing?"Tord replied awkwardly,obviously he didn't want to start a conversation.Tom just nodded and and looked down at his feet.But that got boring so he turned his attention to Tord.The Norwegian was looking at the trees as snowflakes came down and slowly melted on his golden hair,making it look like stars in his hair.
Tom frowned as he felt a fuzzy feeling in his gut and warmth in his ears.Tord noticed Tom was staring and turned around.
"What's wrong with you?"The Norwegian asked.
The British man turned his head quickly and mumbled,"nothing."
"Bullshit"Tord snapped.He used his hand to grab Tom's chin to force him to turn around and face the red hooded male.
"Tell me what's wrong with you ,now."Tord said,demanding.Tom just shrugged in response.Tord pulled away and sighed,dropping his cigar onto the snow and stepped on it.
"Hey guys,why are you outside?"
The two were startled by the voice and turned around to see Edd with a key in his hand.
"Oh well I came out for a smoke,and Tom just followed me."Tord replied,pointing to the crushed cigar on the cold snow."Ah, well I got the key to our room."Edd said holding up the single key.
Tord and Tom went up the steps following Edd inside the lodge."Hey Edd why did it take so long to get the key?"Tom asked while following Edd up the long hallway.Edd looked down then back up and said,"Well when I was getting the room key the receptionist was flirting with me and I got real uncomfortable,luckily Matt was there to stop him,then he gave me the key,and then a janitor was yelling at us because Matt ate all the ornaments off the Christmas tree so I had to pay the guy for the damage.Later when I was trying to get our bags I saw Matt fighting a little girl over a toy dog,I told Matt to give   her back her dog,but he said he found it on a couch and it was going to be in his 'Novelty Toy collection'.Last I made Matt carry the bags as punishment."
Tom and Tord were holding back a laugh from what Edd said.Suddenly,the three saw Matt holding all of the belongings the four owned,but he was not doing very good at it.Edd sighed and took his bag from Matt,also Tom and Tord.Well,Tom took Tord's bag along with his.
They walked further to the hallway,then went up two staircases and made to their door.Edd unlocked the door and went inside,with the others following behind.They were quite amazed at the comforting looking room.
The living room had two long brown couches with red cotton blankets folded neatly on them.In front was a bear rug,next to the rug was a fireplace with fire already in it.On top of the fireplace was a slightly large tv.
Next the the Living room was the kitchen.

(For some reason I can't describe a kitchen,so I looked up a pic)"Wow,fancy"Tom said blandly,magically taking out a flask and drinking it

"Wow,fancy"Tom said blandly,magically taking out a flask and drinking it."So how many bedrooms are there?".
"W-well"Edd stuttered,looking up nervously."There were no four separate bedrooms,so there are two..."
"Oh..."Tom said."So that means..."
"I decided that you and Tord share a bedroom and Matt and I share one"Edd said fast and loudly,immediately regretting the idea.
"WHAT!?"Tom and Tord yelled.The Brit and Norski's cheeks were red.And not the angry red.
"C'mon Guys! It's just for a week."Edd said fiddling with his fingers.
"Edd,we sleep in separate beds and tear each other into shreds,how is sleeping in the same bedroom is any better?!"Tord yelled ,thick accent making him semi hard to understand.
"Well Tord I don't care because you will sleep together!"Edd yelled snatching the two bags from Tom's hold."So you can bond!"Edd went into a bedroom and threw the bags inside.
Tom groaned and Matt laughed,making Tord punch him in the arm.
"Ow!"Matt winced at the stinging pain,putting his other hand on his arm."Matt our bed is this way."Edd said leading Matt to the other bedroom.
Tom turned to Tord and glared."Don't try anything,commie."
Tord rolled his eyes and went into their room with Tom following behind.
Tord looked at the room in amazement.

"Welp I call this side."Tord said leaping on the right side of the bed.
"Oh no ya communist."Tom said,getting on the bed and sliding Tord to the left."This is my side."
The Norwegian glare and leaped onto the British man,straddling him."No that's my spot so move.."he growled.
Tom blushed at the position and said."O-Ok! just get the fuck off of me!"
Tord got up to let Tom move to the left side.The British man didn't feel like preparing for bed,so he just took off his hoodie and went under the covers.
Unlike Tom,Tord was preparing to go to sleep and decided to take a shower.Luckily,Tom's eyes were closed so the Norwegian could take off his clothes and grab a towel from a chair,and headed to the bathroom by the bedroom.
Tord started to take a shower and hummed.
While Tom was peacefully drifting off to sleep by the humming and the sound of the shower...