~6~

{No ones pov}
It was morning,the outside was dark and very snowy but that didn't stop Edd,Tom,and Matt from going out there.
The brunette haired Brit wanted to go skiing at the snowy mountains near the inn,since its the perfect weather for it.
"Edd couldn't we wait until 11?"Tom asked feeling the cold snow as he sunk his boots into it each step."I mean it's too dark and I can barely see."
"Yeah I agree with Tom."Matt spoke up,he was wearing a purple coat instead of his usual green one.
"Guys it will be lighter once we get there."Edd said reassuringly,shivering a bit in his puffy green coat.
Tom turned his head,kinda wishing the Norwegian was here with hi- them.Tord didn't go because he said that he wanted walk to a village nearby.Tom was kinda disappointed at Edd when he made the two other British men go with him and let Tord do whatever the hell he wants.
Matt and Tom were breathing heavily as they went up a steep mountain .The ginger turned to see a bus with people in snow coats and ski gear inside.The bus was also going up the mountain.Matt turned to Edd and said,"Hey Edd I think there's another way to travel up the mountain."
"What way?"Edd asked.Matt pointed to where the bus was,making Edd see the bus going up the mountain way faster then the three British men were.
"Oh."Edd said."Well what's the point on going down there to where the busses are when we're already here."
"Well there's a bus stop there."Matt then pointed towards a bus near by them that's waiting for people to go in.Edd grinned widely at Matt and put a hand on his shoulder."Thank you Matt."
Matt just simply shrugged,feeling his cheeks warm up.Tom was a little impressed that an idiot like Matt could find something useful.The black eyed male nodded at the ginger.
The three walked to the bus and went inside.They were relieved that they didn't have to pay for the ride and just sat down.

Tord walked around the street,eyes glimmering with excitement as he saw the Christmas decorated stores around him.He went inside a toys store seeing kids playing with the unpaid toys and adults rushing around,probably trying to buy stuff that was on their kids Christmas list.
The Norwegian eyed all of the toys until one caught his eye.A toy boat.It was white and polished with a few blue designs on it.the boat had a fancy sail on top,the pole had a golden swirly design on it.
Tord looked at the boat,somehow it kinda reminds him of the Jehovah's Witness.The Norwegian thinks that the other male would like this boat,since Tom has a liking for this kind of stuff.
Tord looked at the price.£80.00.The Norwegian was astonished by how expensive it is and sighed.For some reason it'll be worth it to buy the boat.Tord kinda wants to see the look on Tom when he hands him the toy.The British man might probably smile.
Tord imagined what it'll be like to see the other male smile.The communist sighed and took the boat and went to cash register.

Tom made it down the big mountain in a flash on a snowboard.The British man grinned and headed towards his friends who were drinking cocoa.
"Where'd you get that?"Tom asked,the smell of hot chocolate made his mouth water.Edd took a sip from his paper cup and pointed to a stand"Over there and it's free."
Tom nodded and headed to the stand.There was a few people in line so he had to wait.It wasn't that long since people were just handing free hot chocolate.
The British man grabbed a cup from the person at the stand and took a sip.He sighed at how good the hot drink was and headed back towards Edd and Matt.
The three men had been in the mountains for a few hours.The sun was up and a few snowflakes had fallen while the friends were chatting.
"I guess we should go back."Matt said,the others nodding in agreement.They threw away their cups and returned the skis and snowboard.
"I don't know why you wanted skis even though you didn't ski."Tom said while they headed toward the bus.
"I just didn't feel like skiing."Edd said shrugging.
"I wanted to ski but I feared that I might damage my face."Matt said,putting his mitten covered hands on his cheeks.
The three sat inside of the bus and started a long conversation.

"Ah I see you guys are back."Tord said.The Norwegian was sitting on the couch watching tv with an object next to him.
Tom could see that the communist had a shower,seeing his hair slightly damp and wearing clean lounge clothes.Edd and Matt went to their room to relax so it was just the two.
Tom sat next to Tord and watched the tv.It was like that for awhile until Tord turned to Tom.
"Hey Tom I wanted to give you something."Tord said, grabbing the object that was next to him.Tom started in confusion until he saw the object.
A toy boat.
Tom looked at it in awe.Tord looked at Tom,feeling heat on his cheeks as the other male took the boat happily.
"Gee thanks Tord."Tom said slightly smiling.Tord nodded and turned back to the tv.Feeling butterflies in his stomach.
They both watched the tv in silence.