~4~

{no ones pov}
"Jehovah,wake up~"
Tom turned around and groaned,trying to get away from the soft sounding voice of the communist."This is the last time I'm saying it so you better get your ass up~."Tord said  in the soft motherly tone.
The British man just grunted in response.That action now caused a hard punch to the back from the Norwegian."Ack!Tord what the hell!?"Tom snarled,immediately getting up from the blow.
"What?"Tord said innocently"I asked you two times but you wouldn't listen."
"Fuck you."Tom said,finally getting and went to his bag.He rummaged through his bag until he found the stuff he needed for his morning routine.
He also decided to grab some clothes since he sees the other male already dressed.He was wearing a red sweater with black jeans and red fluffy boots,since it's cold out there.

Tom was done and had his clothes on.He was wearing his classic hoodie and black jeans,holding onto a dark blue parka just in case they're going outside.Tord was holding onto a black duffel.
The two both walked out off the room and saw Matt and Edd sitting on the couch watching tv,in their pajamas.
"Hey what are you wearing!?"Tord asked,staring at them then to their pajamas.
"Sorry I don't feel like going out today."Edd said,laying his head on Matt's shoulder.Matt was to busy skimming through channels(again) to even notice.
"Well...does Matt want to come?"Tom asked,really not wanting it to be just him and Tord...
"Nah."Matt said staring at the tv and suddenly wrapped his arm around Edd.
"Welp it's just me and you."Tom glared at the Norwegian.
"Great..."The other male replied through gritted teeth.Tom walked to the door and opened it for Tord.
What the heck!? The Norwegian thought and walked out.Before Tom could close the door behind,he yelled at Edd to give him the keys,which were thrown and caught.
Then,Tom closed the door behind him and walked with a Tord down the stairs and hallways to go to the lobby.
Once they got down,the British man snatched a map from the reception desk and walked out the door with Tord following behind.
"Wait Tom,aren't we going to eat?theres got to be a restaurant here that serves breakfast."Tord asked while putting on his duffel.
"Yea we're going to eat,but not over there."Tom pointed to the lodge."It's probably expensive."
"So where the hell are we supposed to go?"Tord asked while watching Tom put on his parka.Even though the suns out,it was pretty windy and the snow is the same height from last night.
"Well we could drive to a nearby town,but I don't have Edd's car keys."Tom replied,Maybe there's a taxi around here.
"Oh well I stole Edd's keys and wallet."Tord said pulling out Edd's wallet and car keys with a smirk on his face.
Tom grinned evilly.Oh what things they could get using Edd's credit card."Let's go."Tom took Tord's hand went to the car parked near the lodge.

After a few minutes of the driving,it wasn't that far to find a nearby town.The town was all decorated in a Christmas fashion with a big tree in the middle of the town square.
Tom looked at the town in disgust.But he couldn't protest.This is the nearest town that might have breakfast restaurants.Tom could tell Tord was starving,he heard his stomach growl a few times during the car ride.
After Edd's car was parked,they walked around in search of a restaurant.They later found a coffee shop,all decorated for the holidays.Tom didn't care about the decor,he went inside with Tord to order something.
Tom and Tord had coffee with a few sandwiches.It wasn't a full meal but they didn't care.They walked out of the shop and decided to go shopping using Edd's credit card.

"Ok that would be £7,000."The clerk said,surprised by all the stuff the Norwegian and British man bought.There were teddy bears,guns and other weaponry,and bottles of Smirnoff.Not only the clerk was surprised by how much money they were going to spend,but also the  dangerous weapons that were being sold at a Pound Land.
Tom and Tord snickered as the Norwegian slid the credit card into the machine.
After that Tom carried the liquor and guns while the other carried the teddy bears and smokes,since they were lighter.
"Well I can't wait to show Tomee bear his new friends."Tom said.
"Yeah and Tordee cat."Tord said.Tom turned around and said,"Who?"
"O-oh N-nothing!"Tord stuttered and walked quickly towards the car.
"You know I have the keys!"Tom yelled since the Norwegian was already by the car,looking down and blushing.
Tom unlocked the car and took Tord's bag,throwing all the stuff in the trunk,which can magically fit in.
Tord shook his head and snapped back into reality,not feeling the heat on his cheeks anymore."Hey when we get to the  inn,you want to go to the pool?."the Norwegian asked.
"Well I'm not in a mood to swim,but I could go for the hot tubs."Tom replied getting into the drivers seat while the other went to the passengers.Tom put the keys in the ignition and off they went.