;004

that saturday

harps pov;;we pulled up to the venue and parked the car in the parking lot

harps pov;;
we pulled up to the venue and parked the car in the parking lot. we all got out and walked to the gate.

we took out the tickets and handed them to the person at the gate. "um your tickets have been upgraded to vip."

we all looked at each other and shrugged. "thanks for telling us." i told him as i walked past.

we went backstage and saw the why don't we boys. jonah was just looking at me and i was looking at him. meanwhile, lauren ran to daniel, safron to jack and emily and zach just hugged. corbyn walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "hi corbyn." i said, smiling.

"harper. it's nice to meet you. your short." he teased me and pulled me back into another hug. jonah walked up behind him and pushed him out the way.

"jonah, wassup buddy." i said, laughing. we hugged and talked for a little until they had to go on stage. the girls walked back to me and we talked.

"daniel is really cute." lauren said, blushing.

"so is jack." safron told us laughing.

"zach is really funny but i have a boyfriend." emily told us.

"jonah is amazing. he's cute and funny. but we just met." i said. they all nodded in agreement.

after the show, we all went to dinner. we talked and laughed before they had to leave.

"ill see you jack." safron said hugging him. he kissed her forehead and got onto the tour bus.

"see ya little sisters." corbyn told us giving us all a hug.

"goodbye beautiful." daniel told lauren. they hugged before he had to get onto the tour bus.

"ill miss you jonah." i told him, giving him a kiss on his cheek. he hugged me before getting on the bus.

we all waved bye and the bus drove off.

"that was fun." lauren laughed while we loaded into the car.

"yeah. it was"