;020

safrons pov;;"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!"i screamed down the hallway of my house

safrons pov;;
"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!"
i screamed down the hallway of my house. it was only me and the girls right now because my parents were decorating the hall for my birthday.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
lauren told me, while laying on my bed.

harper was sleeping, and emily was talking to zach on the phone. i flopped down next to lauren and harper and closed my eyes.

he door burst open downstairs and my sister screamed my name.

"COMING!" i ran down the steps and gave her a big hug. "happy birthday ugly." she told me. i smiled. "thank you hoe."

i ran back upstairs and told the girls to start getting ready. "the party starts at 6 and it's 4:30."

lauren was wearing a black dress, harper a two piece skirt and matching top, emily a floral print skirt with a white top and me a long blue strapless dress. harper woke up and got ready with makeup and her dress.

we finished getting ready at 5:25, but we took pictures. we loaded into the limo and drove to the hall.

there were cars everywhere, indicating many people were already here. we walked in and everyone bombarded me with hugs and kisses.

jack walked in and i ran into his arms. he held me tight.

"happy birthday gorgeous." he told me. he kissed my cheek and i laid on his shoulder.

"oh, i have something for you." he ran onto the stage and grabbed the microphone.

"hello everyone. thank you for coming to this sweet and gorgeous girls birthday party. i wrote a song i want you to hear."

he started to sing a slow song. my eyes got teary eyed. finally, the end of the song came and he brought me into the stage.

"safron, when i first laid eyes on you, i thought you were beautiful. but now, i know you're beautiful inside and out. would you do me the favor of being my girlfriend?"

i was sobbing at this point now. "avery, of course."

he hugged me tight and i laid my head on his shoulder. everyone was clapping and harper was crying while eating chips.

we all danced until the party was over. everyone left and we were cleaning now. "thanks for staying jack. you didn't have to."

he smiled and kissed my forehead. "anything for you princess."