;013

laurens pov;;i put my final touches of makeup before grabbing my purse

laurens pov;;
i put my final touches of makeup before grabbing my purse. i took a selfie for snapchat and put my phone away. i ran down the steps to see my mom with beer bottles around her again. i rolled my eyes and covered her with the blanket.

i went to the kitchen and wrote her a note so that way she didn't wonder where i was. i put it on the table and kissed her forehead before walking out to daniels car.

he opened the door for me to get in and closed it once i was fully in.

"gentleman." i said, teasing him. he blushed and we left to dinner.

on the way, we were telling stories and laughing. "by the way, you look really nice tonight." he told me. i smiled. "thank you."

he parked and opened the door for me. he grabbed my hand and we went into the restaurant. when we walked in, lights covered the entire restaurant from top to bottom. "wow."

he lead us to our table and he took the chair out for me. a couple minutes later, the waiter came and whistled at me. "you are fine."

i rolled my eyes. "sorry i have a boyfriend, nice try."

he rolled his eyes and walked away. daniel was trying to hide the fact that he was blushing.

once we ordered, we ate and went to the park for a walk. "ugh, my feet are killling me." i complained.

"wanna ride on my back?" daniel asked me. i smirked and threw off my heels. he picked them up and i jumped on his back. he ran around everwhere and when we got to the grass, we fell due to laughter.

"i had fun tonight." i told him. he nodded, still laughing. "me too."

we just laid on the grass and looked at the stars. when iI turned my head, i noticed he was looking at me. we leaned in and kissed. it felt like the entire world was fireworks.

we pulled away and he smiled at me, and i smiled back.

he dropped me off at my house, and walked me to the door. "i had a lot of fun tonight. thanks daniel." i kissed him once more before walking in the door. i ran up to my room and stripped myself from my clothing. i put on pajamas and as soon as my head hit my pillow, i feel asleep.