New Girl

Jay sat quietly at his desk tapping his pencil lightly on his desk, before glancing up and around the room it began to fill with more students when Daniel and Zack finally came in sitting not far away Jay could hear girls and boys mumbling about a new student. The bell rang loudly, he discreetly glanced around the room to see the same people as normal. He put his elbow on the desk cupping his chin in his hands, lightly tapping his fingers against his chin. 'I wonder what he or she looks like. Or what he or she is like.' He wondered looking out the window to she a girl with long red hair walking toward the school.

"Zack... Daniel..." Jay said quietly after a moment of them not hearing and the teacher beginning class he scribbled down a note crumbled up the paper and threw it at Zack hitting him right on the back of the head.

Zack blinked lifting his head up his eyebrows knitting together as he sat up. 'Who the hell woke me up...' Zack's eyebrows twitched a bit as he slowly swiveled around only to see Jay pointing at Zack then at window. "What does your blonde haired friend want?." He whispered to Daniel. Before slipping out of his desk crouching and some how managing to shuffle over to the window. 'She's crazy cute!... Not as cute as Mira though...' He scooted back over to the desk sitting in it lazily listening to what the teacher was saying. "Daniel, the new students a girl she should be here in a few seconds."

Daniel slowly nodded a bit. 'I wonder what she's like? Or if she's like me.?' He ran his fingers through his hair arranging it a bit before the class door swung open his jaw dropped when he seen her. 'Oh my god! She is cute!' He found himself staring at her.

Gwen waved her hand slightly as she walked in. "Pardon me being late..." She said with a small smile. 'Just smile through the embarrassment you will be fine, you'll be fine...' Gwen thought before finally spitting out the words. "I'm Gwen nice to meet you all." She said adjusted her hoody that said MADE in large bold white letters, brushing some small snow flakes off her black jeans. Before finding an open seat by the window. 'Wow... I must stand out like a twig... I wonder if they will make fun of me..My red hair has always drawn attention but now.. Now it's like trying to hide in the woods wearing neon orange...'  She could hear girls around her whispering quietly about how pretty she was but her hair was clearly dyed. When she heard a male in a low tone whispering shut up.

Later At Lunch

Vasco stoke down the hall, piano music playing softly through his earbuds, he walked into the cafeteria that's when he seen the new girl, some older girls were cornering her. He zoned into the conversation for a moment.

"Wow. Ignoring us for calling you out on dying your hair?! Girls I think we should just cut it." One said as she closed in on Gwen.

Vasco found himself lunging forward grabbing the one snotty teenagers wrist, shooting her a glare before she began to back up and go back to her table. "Are you okay?" He asked calmly. "What's your name?..."

"Uh... Thank you mister. I'm okay they didn't get close enough to cut it... I'm Gwen..." 'God he's handsome and every thing about me is so simple...' "I got bullied for it a lot so I'm use to it" She smiled a bit at him as if to say it was fine.

Vasco's lips parted as if he was at a loss for words. " Don't let them get to you. Come on sit will me and Jace. I'm Vasco by the way." He said turning his back to her beginning to walk motioning for her to follow.

Gwen grabbed her tray, got up and began to follow him. When she felt a pain in her ankle, some one had stuck out their food tripping her. The red head prepared for impact when she felt some one close behind her and arm wrapping around her chest stopping her from falling. " Oh, my, god. I am so, sorry..." She whispered to the person as they began to straighten up. Slowly turning around to see a blonde haired man staring back at her. " Thank you for helping me..." She said with a slight bow of her head. When she heard Vasco talking. "Jace I tried to use the telepathy but I can't seem to get her to respond." "Bye..." She said with a small smile taking off to find Vasco.

Jay smiled a little as he watched her walk until she found Vasco and Jace. He grabbed the boy that tripped her by the collar beginning to drag him outside waving calmly to Zack and Daniel. Watching them go from a small argue meant to shock.

" Jay! Wait up!"