Corner Store

A week later
Gwen rubbed her eyes tiredly having passed out on the couch while watching TV the night before. She sat up sitting there for a minute with a horrendous headache, letting out a quiet yawn. It being a weekend, so she slid on a pair of sweatpants over a pair of shorty shorts, and a sweater over her tank top. Slipping on some converse before walking down stairs and to the mail boxes. Opening it to see she had one envelope, usually it was just bills. But this was hand written and had no return address. The red head stood in the hall opening the envelope, and pulling out the envelope.

' Gwen,
Thank you for the birthday wishes. But. I'm giving you a present instead. I'm coming back to South Korea in five weeks. I just couldn't resist visiting you.'

'What the hell?!' Gwen found herself gripping the paper tightly in her hands. 'That a$$hole is coming here. This is not okay. He know were I live and I didn't put a return address on the last letter' Suddenly she began feeling nauseous, she crumpled up the paper taking a deep breath, shoving in her sweater pocket. Walking outside with out a real coat on beginning to walk down to the corner store. Ignoring the people staring at her. She felt like shit, and at the moment she really didn't care if she looked like it no more she walked through the door she bumped into Daniel Park. "Sorry...  " She mumbled a bit as she leaned against the front counter.

"Gwen are you okay? Your face looks pale?" Daniel asked. He never once seen her tanned skin that pale white. And her hair looked like a cat just attacked her. "Are you sick?" He questioned worriedly. 'She helped me yesterday I should help her too.' He immediately made her sit down at a small bench, beginning to go around the store. Finding and buying several items ranging from Tylenol to chicken noodle soup. He bought it all for her handing her the bag.

" Thank you..." She said quietly letting her head hang for a moment. Taking the bag. " I'll pay you back on Monday I promise." Even though he was shaking his head no. Gwen got up only to stumble a bit. She saw Daniel coming to help her. " Please don't.. I don't want any one else getting sick." She quickly walked out of the store and back home. Sitting down on the couch sniffling slightly, taking a Tylenol. Slowly pulling the letter out of her pocket throwing it in the trash can. 'I'm such a burden on the people at school. God I'm weak...'