Puppies

Gwen let out a groan as her long eyelashes parted, glad the nausea had subsided. She rubbed her eyes slightly picking up her phone. "$hit!!! HOLY HELL!!!' It was about five in the afternoon she got up running to her room throwing on a baggie black sweater, jeans, and converse before running out of the house. 'Aunt Mae should be waiting some where in the park?' She searched for a long while only to hear a bleep, not even having to look at the phone to know it was canceled. Being almost the only one there she looked around for a little while before getting up and setting down on a swing. Pumping her legs back and forth just so she was a little ways off of the ground. When a golden colored dog came running through. It was wearing a black sweater and looked pampered. She got off the swing quickly. "Puppy!!!!" The red head whistled and called out softly. "Come here you sweet little guy." She said crouching down petting it as it happily pranced about.

"Um Gwen." Jay said as he walked off the small path and were they were, the pup had slipped his collar like he normally did. "You like animals?" He questioned crouching down to clip the pup's collar back on. As the others sat waiting by his feet.

"Mhm! My first job was at a shelter. They are such sweet creatures, it's sad how people treat them." She said quietly as she went around petting the other puppies the eagerly licked her face and hands.

"Gwen... I want to know more about you."