Now Go

"Well if you'd like there is a cafe not far from here we can sit and talk? I'm not sure if they'd let the dogs in... Actually we can go to my place, my aunt doesn't care if there is dogs in the house." She smiled softly standing up. "So would you like to go ahead and go?"

Jay nodded slightly with out hesitating, loping his arm with hers. 'This is what people do when they like a person? Right...?' He felt slightly awkward for a moment but when she didn't pull her arm away and just led him around the park he didn't mind. "So... Um what's your favorite color?"

"Well Um... I like all of them." She said with a soft smile. When all of a sudden she heard a familiar voice saying Gwen. She spun around her face paling like some one had laid a white sheet over her face. "Maxwell?... Why.. Why are you here?" 'God how did he find me... He's changed so much since we were kids. God he even shaved his head, now has some facial hair... I missed him but how did he find-' Gwen found her back stiffening up.

Jay blinked watching silently, he blinked as her grip tightened. Causing his rings cutting into his palm and probably hers. "Gwen... What's wrong?" He said quietly pulling her closer.

"It's nothing..." Gwen whispered. "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong Gwen..." She said quickly turning away to look at Jay finally realizing her death grip on his hand, the puppies watching Maxwell stepped closer.

"Your probably the only Gwen with red hair, probably the only Gwen in South Korea." Maxwell said calmly. "Cmon Gwen it's time to go." He put out his hand watching as she shook her head no. " Cmon! It's time to go. Get whatever leach that is off your arm, and let's go."

When all of a sudden Jay's hand snapped out hitting Maxwell on his shoulder hard. " She said no. Now go." Jay growled out slightly. Watching as Maxwell backed up and turned to leave. Jay then turned to Gwen who was standing there looking down at a small bleeding cut on her palm, he wrapped his arm around her side. "You don't have to explain..." He whispered quietly. Having walked her all the way home keeping an eye out for the man.

Monday Morning

Gwen walked into school rubbing the back of her neck as she walked. Having stayed up most of the night tossing and turning, thinking about Maxwell. 'My dad must have some thing to do with it...' She let out a small sigh as she opened her locket, practically flinging it.

"What the hell?!?" Zack spat and spun around his nose dripping a little bit of blood. " Oh Gwen I'm sorry.." He said rubbing the back of his head. " You okay? You didn't look that good the last time we talked."