What Will We Do?

2 Days after the incident

"So how do you think Gwen is doing? She still isn't at school.." Daniel questioned to Zack as he got his phone. Checking to see if she had texted him at any point but nothing.

"I don't know, Mira messaged her though, and apparently she was suppose to be here today." Zack mumbled as he slowly laid his head down on the desk.

At Gwen's House.

Gwen  let out a yawn rubbing her forehead tiredly, she stood up looking at herself in the mirror. For some reason she felt as if she looked different, like there was actually a person there. 'I'm no longer within his shadow...' She got dressed throwing on tank top, BNC, then a pair of jeans. Before she walked out ripping the blankets off her bed flipping down on it. "Good Morning Vasco, it's time to get up, we are late for school." She said softly in his ear planting a kiss on his cheek.

Vasco let out a groan, opening his eyes just enough to see her wearing his jacket. His cheeks turning a soft pink. 'God she is so cute.' He pushed back some of his black hair standing up to hug her. "Imma go shower real quick." He planted a kiss on the top of her head ruffling her hair.

"Alright I need to go out before my aunt comes in suspecting some thing." Gwen said as she walked over to the door shutting it behind her. "Good Morning Aunt Mae-." She said softly as she walked into the living room only to see the older woman was still sleeping. Gwen let out a sigh going into the kitchen making a note. Saying they were going to go to school and would be back later. 

A few minutes later.

"So um.." Vasco mumbled as he walked out of the room. He was fully dressed, but his hair was wet still and slicked back. "So Gwen.." He said quietly as he walked up to her, as he blushed faintly. "What about us?.. I-I mean what do we do from here?"

....."Why don't we see where this takes?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you."