Your Regularly Scheduled Chapter

Authors Note
Dear Readers
I'm sorry this chapter has been delayed until late at night, due to schooling, reading and working on a new more detailed story called Autumn Morning.( As seen from previous update.) Also if you read any of my other stories and update is coming I promise! It may take a little while though! But you'll get your chapter! Thank you all so much.
Regularly Scheduled Update Starts Now

Phone Call
Jay could feel the heat rising to his cheeks but he couldn't stop it at that moment. He gave a sly smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "... I hope you didn't mind..." He murmured quietly, running his fingers through his blonde hair. 'God I don't know what to do or say... I really should've thought it through.'

" Oh!! I-I didn't mind at all I thought they were sweet actually!" Gwen said her own cheeks turning a soft pink. "So wanna sit down?" She asked hesitantly. Only to watch him nod she sat down by the window getting comfortable in the cushioned chair. 'Your okay Gwen your okay, just breathe.' " So how have you been." Only to get a simple nod and the word good. But she still smiled. " Your so shy, you know your always frowning, you should smile more looks good on you." The red head said to tease him. He gave a big forced toothy from. Gwen laughed softly. " Okay, don't force it though!" She watched as his lips turned into a soft grin.

Beep! Beep!!!

Gwen's phone began to ring loudly. She mouthed sorry to Jay and answered having it on private but Jay could hear every word.

" Ah! Good. My sweet daughter finally answered the phone. You didn't come with Maxwell, never wrote back? Hm. You need to learn obedience. Shall I punish you or your Blonde haired friend, the Tall one, the Fat one, the Gangster, or the Fighter?. Get in line. You better act like a proper young woman by the time I get there. In fact I have changed plans I'm coming next week in fact. Learn Rose."

" My name is Gwen!!" Gwen hissed into the phone before hanging up. She could feel her face turning pale she could feel Jay staring. "
I'm sorry you had to hear that. I need to go." She stared to get up and walk out when he grabbed her hand.

" Tell me what I can do."