Aunt Mae!!!

10 Minutes After Aunt Mae's Last Text
DownStairs Waiting Room In The Hospital

Jay shut off his phone and slid it into his pocket letting out a sigh, before warily rubbing his face. 'I really hope she is okay...' When all of a sudden he heard a loud thud as the door was flung open. When all of a sudden in marched a red haired woman.

She was tall wearing high heels to boot, being slightly taller then Jay. "All right I need to find the rats, see my niece then go beat the crap out of her father!!" She said raising her voice again as she adjusted her suit, then her pony tail. Looking a lot like Gwen but the age difference was clear. She reached in her pocket checking her phone. "Is there a Jay, Zack and Mira in here?"

Jay quickly stood up walking over to her. "I'm Jay." He spoke quietly and softly as if walking on ice. Mira and Zack introducing themselves.

"I'm her Aunt Mae follow me." Mae said checking her phone, as she stepped into the elevator. "C'mon lets go." Clearly not being in a good mood. Once they were in the elevator she hit the button for the fifth floor. "So did you see what happened?"

"No by the time we got there she wasn't mo-"

"If she is any thing like her mother I hope to god he is praying." Aunt Mae said still fuming with anger.

"What do you mean?" Mira questioned.

"Her mother, my sister, was one of the toughest, strong willed woman I ever met. Her father was the slimmest cowardly bastard I have ever met. Not to mention Gwen is calculating like her mother, if I know her she already knows what she is going to do and how she is going to do it." Mae said just as the bell on the elevator dinging she stepped off and then as if marching into battle she scuttled down the hall to room 221 throwing open the door. " Gwen are you ok-" When she seen Gwen and Vasco fighting over a cup of pudding. Vasco's free arm was wrapped around Gwen's waist. Mae walked over to Vasco slapping him on the back of the head. "Watch what your doing with my niece!"

Gwen blushed heavily giving up on the pudding only going over to hug her aunt. " Aunt Mae please be nice to Tabasc- I-I mean Vasco." Giving a small wave to Jay, Zack, and Maria. "So.. Now that your all here I would like to ask Vasco something along with Jay. Vasco can I join BNC?..."

Authors Note
Here are a few questions some of my friends asked that read this and my answers.

How long is this story? 📕📗📘📙🤔
It was just to be a short story, it being one of my first WattPad stories. But.... It kinda grew... A lot.

Who will she end up with? Will all of our ships sail? 🛥🚤🚢⛴
I cannot. And will not say.

Does any one die? 😵🤫
>~> More info I cannot discuss.

Why is Gwen's father such a D!ck ?🤬
Well. In all her dad's just a mad man.

Are you seriously putting this online?
Why yes, yes I am. 🤣