Chapter 12

Ticci Toby's POV
As I make my way through the fog filled forest, the image of [Name] hugging me kept popping into my head. I couldn't understand why she would do that? It wasn't as if I done anything gentleman-like. I decide to shrug off the feeling. She didn't mean anything to me anyway so why bother contemplating about something that doesn't need contemplating.
As the mansion comes into view, a shiver travels down my spine as I remember three things. One - Jeff wants to kill me. Two - Slender is going to be made at me. And Three - Jeff wants to kill me!
Taking a deep breath in as I reach the mansion door, creaking it open, trying not to make a sound. Luckily, there was no one around, so I step inside, close the door quietly and make a run for the stairs. Though I don't get very far when a angry, deep voice calls from behind me.
"Toby Rogers."
Exhaling, I slowly turn around to see Slender standing tall with his arms folded behind me.
"H-Heeyy *tic* w-what's up?"
I try my best to act and talk innocently, but I could tell Slender could see right through me. Even though he has no eyes.. or no nose.. or a face at all.
"I left your mission quota on your bedroom door. Why is it still there? And why has it not been completed?."
"Y-You said I h-ha-had no mission. S-So you wanted me t-to t-train more."
"That is correct. But I was informed by Jeff that you wanting more missions. As you were out spending your time in the village."
His voice was very stern and very angry. I didn't know how to make up a good enough lie in order to fool Slender. We all know that's not an easy thing to do..
"I w-wasn't in t-town. I- *tic* I was training."
Slender tilts his head to my words. I hoped to Hell that him doing such an action meant he was going to believe me.
"He's a lair."
Spoke an irritating voice from behind me. The source walking out from the shadows to join the conversation. Obviously it had to be Masky.
"He was out with a girl. I can smell her aroma on him."
He clicks his tongue, walking away to leave me with an even angrier Slender.
"F-Fuck you too M-"
"Toby!"
My yell was interrupted by a raging Slender man as he leans down menacingly over me. I could feel his faceless stare dig deep into my skull and soul.
"I have had enough of hearing about this girl. You will finish late tonight. Go upstairs. Find your mission paper. And complete it. This mission must be completed for me and Jeff, being as you disrupted his mission."
"I c-can explain t-th-the girl situation!" I try to explain and to protest but one of Slender's tendrils wraps around my shoulders and arms, squeezing me tight, almost pushing out every ounce of air inside my body.
"I said now Toby!"
He threatens before dropping me harshly and disappearing. Coughing and gasping for oxygen, I make my way to my room to find that stupid mission paper.

Once I reach my door, I see the paper nailed to it with one name written down in Red ink.
[Name/LastName].