Chapter 48

"[N-Name] I dunno what's going th-through your head-"
"Toby! Do you, am I.. do you think I'm weak minded and pathetic?!"
He looks stunned, gripping into my wrist but in a somewhat softer manner, turning to me more, holding my other wrist with his other hand. Sliding his grasp down to my palms. Holding my hands tightly. Standing close to me.
"W-What put those thoughts in y-y-your head?? I love you [Name]."

~**~

"Toby! Do you, am I.. do you think I'm weak minded and pathetic?!"
He looks stunned, gripping into my wrist but in a somewhat softer manner, turning to me more, holding my other wrist with his other hand. Sliding his grasp down to my palms. Holding my hands tightly. Standing close to me.
"Of course you're pathetic and weak minded! I only have to tighten my grip and you'll cry!"
He snarls, crushing my hands as his grip tightens unnaturally, causing me to scream in agony, snatching my broken hands out of his grasp.  Staring down at my mangled fingers.

~**~
I scream in agony, snatching my broken hands out of his grasp.  Staring down at my mangled fingers. Only to see they were no longer broken and there was no pain. I look up to see a confused Toby staring at me.
"[Name]? W-What's happening? Are y-you okay?"

~**~

"[Name]? What's happening? Is your poor, weak, fragile body hurting?! Did I grip too hard? My mistake.. I didn't grip hard enough. You're still alive."
He snarls taking a step closer to me

~**~
"W-What's wrong? You're l-looking at your hands? Did I hold y-you t-t-too hard?"
He frowns taking a step closer. Causing me to step back.
"I dunno what's happening! This scenario is happening twice! One you're good and the other you're evil! But I'm experiencing the pain and fear from the evil in both good and bad situations! WHATS HAPPENING!"
I begin to freak as he holds my shoulders, shushing me calmingly as I begin to hyperventilate.

"[Name]. We need to l-leave the forest!  Slender is coming t-to kill us. He's d-doing this to you! T-Trying to confuse you!"
"Who is Slender?!"
He sighs, running as fast as he can whilst holding onto my wrist, dragging me with him.
"We're in his f-forest. I need to g-get you out of here!"