Chapter 19

Both killers charged at us, Tomo holds me close to shield me and I close my eyes, but I soon scream out in agony once I feel a piercing pains shoot through my shoulder. I continue to scream and scream as the pain continues as the murder drives a knife in my shoulder more and more.
"[Name]!" 
A female voice calls, but I couldn't answer over the pain. All I could hear was the sound of splashing blood and tearing flesh. The sound of metal piercing skin and muscle.
"[Name]! [Name] [Name]!"

I open my eyes to see I was in my house, on the sofa with Lyrisa towering over me, shaking my shoulders harshly.
I quickly sit up, causing her to move back a little, allowing me space.
"What the- how did I get here?"
Lyrisa looks at me with a confused expression as she tilts her head a little. Pushing the sweat filled hair out of the way from my eyes.
"You had a nightmare [Name]... I don't blame you. After seeing Su get murdered last night-"
"Last night?"
I interrupted her. I was confused . Why was she saying it happened last night when it actually happened a few days ago?
"What do you mean?- never mind. Where's Tomo?"
Lyrisas eyes shoot open wide as she stares at me with even more shock and seemed completely lost.
"Tomo?"
"Yes. Tomo."
"Who's that?"
"Who's?- what do you mean who's that?! The guy I've been meeting up with. Tomo!"
"[Name]. You haven't left your house for the past 3 months.. apart from last night. we don't know any Tomo.."
I begin to sweat and panic. My breathing becoming heavier. What on Earth was good on! I was on a date with Tomo. Then woke up here to find he doesn't even exist.
"I think.. you must have dreamt him."
"No! No I didn't he was true! I admitted to you I could read minds and he was our new mail boy and I went on a date with him and you gave me a condom and and.."
"[Name]! Back up a bit, slow down.. first of all.. we don't have a new mail boy. Second of all, I don't even own condoms myself. And when the hell did you tell me you can read minds? Are you crazy?!"
I grab Lyrisa shoulder tight. What the hell is happening. I definitely didn't dream all of this. This can't be happening.
"It's true! I swear!"
"Okay listen... I'm gonna go call someone just to try and comfort and tell you the truth that all this was just a dream. "
I close my eyes, screaming to get Lyrisas attention to listen to me.
"No, no no! NO! ITS TRUE ITS ALL TRUE!"

"[Name]?! W-Wake up!"
I open my eyes to see Tomos face above me. Looking around, I was in his arms as he run down the street. Lifting up as much as I could without him dropping me, I look around for the two killers who blocked our way out.
"How did you get around them?!"
"G-Get around w-who?"
"The killers! Both of them! They surrounded us and charged for us!"
"N-No [Name]. We've only j-j-just escaped from t-there. I t-took a sh-short cut."
What the absolute hell was happening. We get surrounded, I scream- I wake up at home, I scream - I wake in Tomos arms again but turns out we never got surrounded in the first place .
"I th-think it's all t-the fear. Pla-aying tricks on y-your mind."
Was it true? Was it just the fear?