Chapter 34

Ticci Toby's POV
After I cleaned up all the broken glass, I head upstairs to try and clam [Name] And Lyrisa. Tell them everything was going to be okay, for reassurance. 
However, as I head back downstairs, making my way towards the kitchen, something hard and heavy was smashed against the back of my head. Causing me to fall unconscious.
As I wake, I find myself surrounded by darkness, my eyes were definitely open but I still couldn't see.
I tried to move but my efforts were pointless. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't move my arms or legs, they seemed to be tied down at the wrists and ankles.
I was just about to call out when I heard a door open and close and footsteps followed by a familiar chuckle. The same chuckle I heard when I was inside Slenders office.
Before I could say a word, something was yanked harshly off of my head, seemed to be some sort of sack. My vision was blurry but I made an attempt to scan the room. It was dark, dull, mouldy and smelt of rotten flesh.  With only a small light shining above my head.
"Hello Toby."
The voice cooes. I wait until my eyes adjust to the new light to find BP standing in front of me.
"Painter.."
He flics his blood dripping paintbrush in the curve on an upside down C. As if to mock a smile. Causing my to huff.
"Wh-What do you want. Painter."
"Well. Let's talk about it shall we."
He taps my shoulder as he circles around the chair I was tied up in.
"Slender gave orders. You didn't fill your quota. Slender gave you more, you ignored and left for months. Slender gave you even more orders. You again ignore him and leave to have sex with your bitch."
"H-Hey! She's not my b-bitch! I love her! A-And she loves me!"
"Oh of course. Love. Such bullshit words spoken between two people. You do know she'll soon forget about you."
"That's n-n-not true!"
"Oh yes. Well we're not here to make her forget you, are we. We're here to make you forget her."
"W-What?.."
"Ahh now you're interested!-"
"What do you m-mean, make me forget h-her?!"
"Let's just skip to the fun part shall we!"
Before I could say another word, BP raises a knife and stabs it deep into my thigh. Piercing my flesh and carving against the bone.
I was usually numb to pain, but this, This I could feel, and it was agonising.
I yell and cry out as he grabs the knife and begins to slowly twist it as it remains lodged in my skin and muscles.
I grind my teeth as he slowly pulls it out. Only to find that he plunges it back in the same thigh. Inches away from the first gash.
I groan and strain angrily as he twists the blade. Causing the two wounds to merge into one big one.  You could her tendons and ligaments snapping, bone grinding and crunching. Until he once again yanks out the knife. Blood gushed down my leg.
"You know Toby. I was told that you don't feel pain. That you're what they call, 'numb'. But luckily, Slender had a liquid for just such occasions. I injected it into your system before you woke. Gets the pain deep down to each and every nerve that way."
I watch as he brings over to 3 vials. 2 were liquids and one was solid. He holds them above my wound and I shake and tremble as he slowly tips all 3, pouring the contents into the gash. My entire body jumps and I couldn't help but scream out my entire voice box. The stinging sensation was unbearable. Hissing and gasping in agony, BP laughs.
"Lemon, lime and salt. My three favourite things!"