Chapter 22

Tomo thanks me as he holds me close, but I couldn't help feel nervous about the whole situation. After all, I haven't know Tomo very long, so I don't actually know much about him.
"But, because Lyrisa seems to now be a permanent roommate, I will need to ask her opinion on you staying as well."
Tomo releases me from the embrace, looking excited but at the same time, understanding of my decision to ask Lyrisa.
"O-Oh, okay. Th-That makes sense.."
he nods. I asked him if he minded giving me and Lyrisa privacy while we talked and he agreed that he would go upstairs and make himself familiar with the upstairs part of the house.
Smiling to each other before heading back inside, Tomo heads upstairs and I make my way to sit next Lyrisa in the sofa.
"Hey, I need to ask you something about Tomo."
"Okay? What's up [Name]?"
"Um. So he ran away from his home and he asked if he could stay here a while and I said that it's fine. Is that okay with you?"
Lyrisa's eyelids slam open as her jaw drops slightly.
"[Name] are you!-"
She yells, cutting herself off, turning to check Tomo wasn't around . Once the coast was clear, she turns back to me, talking in a type of whisper tone.
"Are you crazy [Name]?! Yeah he may seem like a nice guy but you don't know anything about him! What's his favourite colour? Shoe size? Favourite food?"
"Well I can get to know that stuff while he's here.."
"What if he's a murderer!? For all you know, he could be that person who killed Su!"
"Lyrisa stop! Tomo is not a murderer! He wouldn't even THINK about hurting a person, let alone killing them. He wouldn't hurt a fly or even an ant!"

Ticci Toby's POV
As I make my way around up stairs, I hear the shouting of [Name]'s friend before she interrupts herself to talk quieter. I hated [Name]'s friend. She was always in the way. Shes still in the way now. I have to get rid of her.. i can't, no, I WONT allow her friend to get in the way of this. I am determined to force [Name] into becoming one of us and finally getting the respect I deserve.
I begin to pace around the area, going from room to room as I try to think of a plan in my head. Having a mind reader as one of us would be amazing when it came to killing tactics... finally Slender and everyone else will acknowledge that I am worth more. But [Name]'s friend is standing in my way of achieving that.. I must get rid of her. Either scare her away. Or kill her, making sure she never comes back again! I'll make it as painful as possible. I'll steal one of Jacks scalpels and make her suffer!

Readers POV
"Lyrisa stop! Tomo is not a murderer! He wouldn't even THINK about hurting a person, let alone killing them. He wouldn't hurt a fly or even an ant!"
Lyrisa stares at me with a puzzled thinking expression as she tries to wok out what to do,
"Let me do a background check on him first."
"Can't you do one while he's here? If we find anything bad, he's gone  for good!"
She looks at me dead in the eye as I give my best pleading puppy dog face. Sighing, she nods. Giving her permission for to allow Tomo to stay. For some reason, I felt overly happy, lunging forward to hug her tightly, she of course, returns the hug.

Letting  her go, I stand and make my way up the stairs to tell Tomo the good news. However, once I got upstairs, he was nowhere to be found.
"Tomo? ... Tomo?!"
I begin to worry as I search for my new friend, making my way around the upstairs until he suddenly appears out of the bathroom, causing me to jump a little.
"There you are!"
"[N-Name]? Is th-there something wr-wrong?"
I shake my head happily with a smile as I grab his arm and drag him downstairs to where Lyrisa was waiting.
"You're allowed to stay!"
I cheer happily, Tomo smiles widely and Lyrisa also smiles but hers wasn't as big as ours.