Unbearable (OLD)

K.O. sat on the couch, looking at something on his computer screen. He continued scrolling through the page, but he quickly shut it once he heard his mom come into the room. "Hey, K.O., are you ready to go?" Carol asked, holding onto her car keys.

"Wha --- Oh! Yeah, I'm ready!" He placed his computer on the couch and quickly got up and ran to the car. He got in and buckled up, whistling quietly as he was waiting for his mom to get in the car.

Once she got in the car and buckled up, she started the car and drove toward Lakewood Plaza Turbo. "So, K.O., I saw you had your computer out," Carol said. "Were you about to record a video for your channel?"

K.O. looked up at her and held his breath for a moment. She couldn't know he was looking up ways that he could off himself, that was the last thing he needed.

"Yeah," he responded, looking down. "I was going to record a short video before you came in. There's always next time, though."

Carol chuckled to herself as she parked the car. "Welp, we're here," she said, opening the car door and shutting it.

K.O. hopped out of the car and headed toward the bodega, humming to himself quietly. He didn't know when he'd get a chance to go on his computer again, but he was hoping that it was soon so he could continue looking up what he was looking up.

K.O. opened up the door and was greeted by Rad and Enid, and he greeted them back. Sighing, he walked over and grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floors, his mind wandering while doing so.

He was thinking about school and how he's been messing up lately due to dealing with a bully. He's been distracted and unfocused, and it's really affecting his grades. He's also been really upset and down lately, and be honestly wasn't able to take it anymore.

His mind then wandered over to his mom and how she's been acting. She obviously knows something is up, but he knows she's not entirely sure what it is that's bothering him. It was a good thing she didn't really know, and K.O. wanted it to stay that way.

He closed his eyes for a moment and took a breath, shaking those thoughts out of his head. He hated it when he thought about what was going on, it only made him feel worse.

He walked over to the next area to start mopping, but something on one the shelves caught his eye.

A small yet sharp blade was on the edge of the second shelf, and it was obvious it didn't belong there. He looked at it for a moment before letting out a small gulp and looking around, making sure nobody was looking.

Once the coast was clear, he slowly reached his arm toward the blade and swiftly grabbed it off the shelf. He held it in the palm of his hand for a moment before placing it in his pocket.

He took a deep breath and sat the broom against the shelf he found the blade at and quietly sneaked over to Enid and Rad. He peeked around the corner, relieved to find them simply chatting to each other. He silently let out a small sigh of relief and then proceeded to sneak into the back room and lock the door behind him.

Once he locked the door, he pulled out the blade he found and got a better look at it. Its handle was a dark blue, almost purple color, and the blade was small and sharp. He ran his fingers across the edge, and he was surprised with how smooth the blade actually was.

He closed his eyes and took another deep breath. He placed the blade on his wrist against his skin and started to cut downward. Blood started to drip on the floor, but K.O. didn't even seem to mind. He removed the blade and looked down at his arm, which was slightly shaking.

It had a fresh cut going straight down it, blood oozing out from the wound and onto the floor. He sighed and looked found some bandages on a nearby stocking cart. He walked over to it and pulled the bandages out, wrapping them around his cut arm.

He tightened the bandage and taped it down to make sure it would stay. Then he went to clean up the blood that dripped onto the floor and washed the knife off in the sink before placing it back in his pocket.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath at the fact that had finally found a way to cope with his emotions.

Even if it wasn't the best way to cope with them, he could still cope with them.

And that was all that mattered.

(A/N) Whoop whoop! A one-shot book, finally! Took me long enough, huh? xD

Yeah, this is just a book made for some one-shots, varying from dark and depressing to the randomest thing you'll ever read. Also hopefully this'll have at least one story from each of the shows mentioned in the description xD

And about requests - they're open, but please limit them to the shows in the description (I'm mostly doing OK K.O.! tho) and please be patient :>

Welp, that's all I have to say right now other than thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one-shot xP