Bells

Just wanted to add the love hime opening, since it's so cute. Once, I was listening to this while I was in ICT class, and I didn't know that my earphones weren't in properly, so the class thought that it was our teacher's ringtone....

XXX

"Hime hime, hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime," Onoda swung his head as he sung his favourite tune.

"I wonder what we're doing today?" he smiled, gazing up at the clouds, climbing up the hill on his mommy bike.

Continuing to sing, he cheerfully let the mp3 player repeat multiple times.

"Singing again, Onoda?"

Onoda turned: It was Imaizumi.

"Ohayogozaimasu, Imaizumi!" Onoda smiled.

"Well, aren't you in a cheerful mood, Onoda?" Naruko appeared out of nowhere, sweating like crazy.

"I still beat you here," Imaizumi said.

"Whatever, hotshot!" Naruko nudged him roughly.

"I still can't believe we're second-years now. Time goes by quick, I guess," Onoda scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Don't worry! We've still got show-off to worry about!" Naruko slapped his back hard, causing him to wobble about.

Onoda smiled again, "I guess..."

The breeze brushed past the three silently, seemingly bringing a sound of soft bells.

"... Did you hear that?" Imaizumi turned.

"What do you mean?" Naruko asked.

"I could've sworn there was someone riding behind us."

"Same," Onoda agreed.

"Maybe it was just a bird or something! Don't get too serious," Naruko brushed it off.

Confused, they continued to pedal.

XXX

Yuki carefully secured her bike to the bike racks, making sure it was locked. Pulling her helmet off, she looked at the three making their way to the opposite bike racks. So that's Onoda... she slung her bag on her shoulder, putting her earphones away, and that must be Naruko and Imaizumi, she walked away, pulling out a pocky box. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, sighing, ...They didn't notice me, did they? Disappointed, she made her way into the school.

It was crowded. Way too crowded. Yuki wasn't used to this. She struggled to swivel past people and their bags, almost crashing into a girl, If I could make it to class 2-E... she spotted it, and made a beeline for the door. Immediately, she slid it closed. Guess I'll wait here until the teacher comes.

It had been a while before Yuki went to school. 4 whole years. She thought it'd be fine though, since she had the mind of an 11th grader ever since she was only in grade 6. It was only normal for a girl with a photo-graphic memory. She opened the windows, letting the wind caress her cheeks. The door slid open. Immediately, her initial reaction was to hide under the nearest desk.

"But I definitely heard someone riding behind us..." Imaizumi contemplated.

"I-I don't think you should worry too much about it," Onoda said.

"ka-ka-ka!" Naruko pulled the chair from where Yuki was hiding.

Did he spot me?

He sat down, resting his feet onto the desk.

Ow.

"Have you ever heard of the ghost that rides her bike day and night? They say that she follows students and tries to cling to their souls," he voiced dramatically.

"R-really?" Onoda backed away.

"That's all child's talk," Imaizumi said.

While their conversation continued, Yuki tried to crawl out from under the tight desk, Why is he so loud? She accidentally bumped her head.

The room went silent.

"Wait... did you hear that?" Naruko turned white.

At the same time, as if on cue, the wind blew violently. One of the white curtains blew off straight onto his head.

"ARRRGH! The ghost's coming for me!" he cried, running around the room with the white curtain wrapped around his head.

"N-Naruko! C-calm down!" the bespectacled boy tried to pull the curtain off his face.

Oops. Sorry, Yuki discreetly climbed out from under the desk, and quickly ducked behind the classroom's stand at the front of the room, accidentally letting a pair of scissors she used just used to cut open a kimchi pack slip from her bag.

Imaizumi seemed to hear the clink of her scissors falling, turning to the direction of the scissors.

He picked it up, "It really does look like the ghost's after you," he held it in front of Naruko's face.

Naruko, now free from the curtain, shuffled back in genuine fear.

Looking at the dried, red, kimchi juice on the scissor's blades, Naruko turned white once more, "Is... that b-blood?" he managed to stutter.

Imaizumi looked at it himself, "Dunno. Looks like kimchi soup to me-"

Naruko literally passed out.

"Naruko!" Onoda, again as always, came to his aid.

More students started to pool in.

Guess I should pretend I entered just now, Yuki stood up.

Luckily, no one noticed her as she slipped back outside.

XXX

"Did you see that, Aoyagi?!" Teshima exclaimed, rushing alongside his friend.

"I know," Aoyagi said quietly.

"That girl just passed Onoda, Imaizumi and Naruko without them knowing!" he said in amazement.

Aoyagi sighed, "Wish we could recruit her, but it's an only-boys-team," he entered the classroom.

"Wait..." Teshima thought for a moment.

Aoyagi looked at him questioningly.

"We don't need to recruit her as an actual member just for her to ride in the team, we also have another option, only if she accepts though."

XXX

I have no idea why I mentioned kimchi in here, guess I'm hungry...