Mystery Student

I just received my report card: I got all As (again)! I'm back again

I just received my report card: I got all As (again)! I'm back again. Hopefully you'll like it >///< I put a lot of thought into this one. And also, just a big thanks to winter_army1611 for motivating me! (He he... you weren't expecting that, weren't you?)

XXX

"Oh man!" Naruko sank down, "I'm never going to receive a double-digit score!" he let his exam paper float to the ground.

"Luckily, I passed and was over average!" Onoda sighed in relief.

He looked at Imaizumi scanning the overall rankings of each student's results.

"Shizuko Yuki, class 2-A? Never heard of her before," he pointed to the top student in the second-year's cohort, "And to top that off, she's received full marks..."

"Really?!" Onoda looked at the list.

Shizuko Yuki... that name sounds familiar... wait, wasn't she the girl yesterday? Onoda remembered the girl riding her bicycle, Wait... no... I'm sure that girl was Yu-san... not Yuki...

Naruko stood up, sweeping the classroom back and forth thoroughly, "Who is this, "Shizuko Yuki" anyway?"

"Talking about it, earlier last week, we did meet a new transfer student!" Onoda recalled.

"Are you guys talking about Shizuko Yuki?" Miki asked, making her way through the crowd in the hallway.

"Oh... we were just wondering who she was, because we've never heard of her before," Onoda said.

"Yuki is in your class, what are you talking about?" Miki said, "She transferred last week!"

"So she was the transfer student," Imaizumi voiced his thoughts.

"She's quite invisible, isn't she?" Miki laughed, "I was really surprised when she came out of nowhere to ask me where the bicycle club room was!"

Flashback:

"Stop stealing my food, Aya!" Miki snatched her lunchbox away from Aya's reach.

"Aww! Just a little more!" She begged.

"Hmph! You haven't even repayed me the favour last time I let you copy my homework!" Miki looked away, "I bet you're not even prepared for the exams."

"Fine fine," Aya collapsed onto her exercise books sprawled out onto her desks.

"Ano..."

"What is it now, Aya?!"

"Ano..."

"What do you mean, I never said anything!" Aya was confused.

This time, Yuki tapped both of them on the shoulders, scaring the daylights out of them. Both of them squealed. Miki accidentally knocked her lunch off of her desk.