A "study gathering"

I couldn't find a picture of Imaizumi's house, so I thought it would be better if I put a random pic of yowapeda instead ^///^

XXX

"HOOOW?" Naruko shouted.

Imaizumi was shocked too.

How was passing Sohoku's top sprinter and the ace's assistant possible?

Yuki just stood there, "What... do you mean?" she asked.

"Please tell me!" Naruko walked over to her.

Yuki hesitated, "I don't think you noticed me, that's all..." she said, "You only ever knew that the race was only between you and Imaizumi-san... so... maybe that's why you didn't notice me..." her pessimism pulled in.

She never considered herself as an individual with any talent. But to be frank...

She didn't even know how she always manages to slip by skilled cyclists herself.

She was always able to do that even in grade school.

Imaizumi was unsure. He knew that there would obviously be a reason towards such a skill, but he didn't know how to describe it as well.

He placed his arm onto Naruko's shoulder, "She's right. Yuki does have such a weak-presence after all," he walked back to his road racer, hauling it up.

"O-okay," Naruko was hesitant to draw such a revelation to a close, but he was a little distorted as well.

Who knows? Maybe she was trying to see how we ride, since she is going to become our coach later on... Naruko picked his road racer up.

Onoda was the most confused, From where I was watching, I definitely saw Yuki-san clearly. Imaizumi-kun and Naruko-kun should have noticed her for sure.

Yuki was walking her road racer towards the other two, "Are you fine, Onoda-san?" she asked.

Yeah. They just didn't expect her to ride along... I guess.

"I-I'm fine!" he smiled.

XXX

"WOAH! Your place is so big!" Naruko ran around the place, picking up unlimited cyclist magazines, past trophies, and some of Imaizumi's old bicycle gear.

"Don't touch anything!" he snatched an old water bottle out his hand.

Naruko's lame sarcasm started to pull in, "I am touching the floor, though," he plainly said.

"No. You're not touching the floor, gravity is," Imaizumi made a comeback.

He was considered to be the most sarcastic here anyway.

"Didn't we come here to study?" Onoda asked.

"Precisely," Imaizumi glared at Naruko.

"Heh... I forgot," Naruko chuckled.

The group sat around the table in the living room. Naruko was a little intimidated at Yuki's different aura when she started set out all of the exercise books, pens, pencils and rulers perfectly onto the table.

After setting everything up, Yuki picked up Naruko's math textbook, "So... what are you having trouble with?"

Naruko was silent for a while, "Everything."

"Well, at least he's honest," Imaizumi pointed out.

"Shut up!" Naruko was embarrassed.

Yuki skimmed over the chapter and tried to analyse the main parts that an airhead like Naruko couldn't understand.