Chapter 1

I am currently 14 and I was with Sinbad and he was at the bow of the ship while i was holding onto the post trying to hold on while others were trying to stay in place and keep their balance as the ship rocked from the waves. They kept shouting that they weren't going to make it but i guess they didn't know Sinbad enough.

"Don't fear the waves!" He yelled to the crew while still facing the ocean ahead in the storm. He pointed north i think but i realized he was pointing at the waves ahead. "Read the flow of the waves, accept them,..."He turned towards the crew. "And then overcome them!" He had a grin on his face. I smiled a bit at him.

'Nothing's changed about him for sure.' I thought still smiling.

*Time Skip*

We arrived on land and me and Sinbad decided to look around the town for a bit until we both heard a girl crying and we looked at each other before walking towards it. We got there and saw a group of bandits. One held a sword that threatened a woman with a little girl trying to get the woman away from him and another pointing a sword at a weak old man on the ground while the last one I think held a bag of something. Most likely money.

"Hey boss. There's only women and kids in the back of the carriage."

"Works for me. Let's take the brats with us too." One of the bandits said as Sinbad set his left foot up and rested an arm on it while I just stood there next to him. The little girl continued wailing and i honestly hated that. Not because its annoying but I like children. I usually handed them candy when I could.

"Don't worry girls. We'll take real good care of you." One of them said. One pointed to the old man.

"What about this one boss?"

"Hm..." The boss chuckled and smirked signalling to kill him. Just as things were about to go downhill for the old man, Sinbad decided to finally cut in.

"Enough!" Everyone stopped at Sin's yell and looked at us. I smirked slightly.

"It's only a stupid brat. Why don't you go home an take a piss or something?!"The man yelled and Sinbad seemed to have a serious look.

"Whether humans or oceans, both things are like the waves!"He said before jumping down. I sighed.

'Figures. Sinbad being the hero again. Well, let's see how this turns out for him.' I thought smiling.

"And no wave is stronger than me!" He yelled most likely with another grin of his. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Damn you!" The boss yelled at Sinbad before getting hit in the face with a yellow brick. Sinbad stepped where the brick was on the man's face when he landed and did a small push off making the boss spin around and collapse while Sinbad practically flew over the others but spun himself in mid air to where he did another push off on another bandits face then got ready for a punch before punching a different bandit in the side of the face. He did another push off on the same bandit and did a cartwheel and kicking the third to last one in the upper back while still in mid air. He used him as another push off and got on top of the carriage and jumped again and had both of his palms in another bandits eyes which I cringed a bit at.

"Ouch. That has to hurt."I muttered to myself. I continued to watch though and Sinbad twisted his body slightly and the guys head turned a bit to where it probably cracked then Sin did a cartwheel landing his feet on the shoulders of the bandit and got ready for another push off.

"Damn brat!" A bandit yelled at Sin. The bandit started to charge at him but was cut short by Sin kicking his chest and the sword went flying towards the sky and Sin pushed himself off after it. When he got up to the sword, he had his foot against the bottom of the handle and he aimed a bit before kicking it. The boss regained consciousness just in time for it to hit a pole that held up a booth. He screamed in surprise before his mouth started foaming and he lost consciousness again. The other bandits fell over in defeat and I laughed before jumping down. Sinbad landed next to the stack of bandits while I landed on top of them.