Chapter 2

~~~Preview~~~

We got to the other side and it was really cool though i didn't expect this for a dungeon. It actually seemed more like a tropical paradise than an actual dungeon with a glass roof. I stared in amazement and Sinbad stared in confusion and slight.........well.........confusion. Wait, did i already say confusion? Oh well.

"This is a dungeon?!" Sinbad said staring at the view. I stared with stars of amazement in my eyes.

"I know! It's really pretty for a dungeon!" I exclaimed happily and i felt like i couldn't stop staring. Sinbad looked at me.

"That's not the point Kirana!"

~~~Now~~~

We heard screaming or something and we both saw a flying animal of some kind flying right at us. We both jumped away quickly to dodge and i rolled on the ground a bit before standing up again. 

"What the heck was that?!" I almost yelled. Sinbad looked at where the flying animal was and it flew down into a canyon. I ran over to the side of the cliff. Sinbad stopped me when i got halfway though. 

"Kirana, what are you thinking? You can't just go running where there's danger without a plan." Sinbad said. I sighed and got myself from his grip.

"Well, i can't really make a plan if i don't know the terrain that well, Sin." I countered and he seemed to think for a second. 

"True. Let's go." He said heading towards the edge now. I rolled my eyes slightly before following. We looked over and saw Dragul down there fighting the monsters. They looked more like dragons to me though. I looked at Sinbad.

"Should we go down there?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." Sinbad said and we went down the canyon. I started to head east while Sinbad took care of the monster that was just about to eat Dragul. I made sure that the area was clear and it was. I signaled Sinbad that it was safe and both him and Dragul came over. We sat down when we got a safe distance away.

"Tell me something. How the heck did you guys get in the Dungeon before us? I was sure we beat you here." Sinbad asked and Dragul looked at us.

"You two are the pacifists from before. Go mind your own business." He said and we both looked at him.

"Huh?" We said at the same time.

"Have you forgotten i'm a soldier? I have no reason to accept help from the likes of a traitor such as yourself." I growled.

"He's not a traitor!" I barked at him. Sinbad looked at me.

"Calm down Kirana." Sinbad said and i scoffed before crossing my arms. "And i could give a rat's ass about your reasons. What happened isn't gonna change anything." Sinbad said sitting down. I leaned my back against the wall of the canyon. "Oh and, by the way, we haven't gotten so much as a 'thank you' for saving your life. Now, who's the one being childish?" I started to laugh a bit at Sinbad's last comment. Dragul glared at him.

"Just who are you calling a child?!"

"You obviously." I muttered. 

"Very well then." Dragul said with a certain look that i had no clue what it meant. "I'll introduce myself in a way even a commoner could follow." Dragul said and i sighed rolling my eyes. "Take note you two as i reveal my noble name."

'And here comes the formalities. Oh, how much i hate them sadly.' I thought. Dragul put his hand on his chest.

"A general of Parthevia and youngest of the Draguls, The youngest son of General Draguliel Henrius Nomidus Pertegomidus, Commander of the Western Region division, my noble name is Dragul Henrious Govius Menudias Partenuvonomius Dumid Os Kartanon." He gave some kind of sinister grin and i was completely confused. I sweat dropped and deadpanned. I had no  clue what he said his name was. All i got was "Dragul is an idiot." No idea why. My imagination was probably going wild again.