Chapter 6

I tried to hold in a small giggle with what was going on right now. Ja'far had a very faint blush and chuckled. I stood between Vittel and Mahad while watching this.

"It's truly an honor to meet you. My name is Ja'far and I am what you call a merchant. You would be completely tickled pink if you mind buying products at our store." I giggled as Rurumu hit him on the head.

"How many times must I remind you? To address a lady older than yourself, you will always refer to her as 'Miss' or 'Madam'." Sinbad stared at Ja'far like he was scared to get hit by her next. "We are now a part of Sinbad's crew as Imuchakk's official merchants so we have to act the part." Sinbad then looked at Rurumu. "The way we carry ourselves, carries a huge factor in building strong, reliable relationships." Mahad and Vittel got blue streaks at the end of their eyes with weary looks.

"Yeah you tell him, hun. Leave it to my wife to teach those good-for-nothing's into shape." Me and Hina laughed and Vittel and Mahad looked at each other. Sinbad quickly looked like he was focused on a scroll and Ja'far looked like he was dead to the world while Rurumu pointed at Ja'far with a dark aura around her.

"How do you expect to illiterate anything if you can't even read?" Sinbad and Ja'far fell asleep at this point. "In addition to reading, you must learn the basics. Culture, geography, and of course, mathematics." I leaned on the railing, smirking.

'This is definitely entertaining.' I thought as Sinbad had to sit in a certain position and Ja'far had to carry two scrolls on his head and two trays with two mugs each.

"Ja'far, correct your posture. Don't fall over!" They both fell over anyways. I giggled and went down there with the other three.

"How's it going guys? Hanging in there?" Hina asked, smirking. This time, I stood between Vittel and Hinahoho.

"Come on, Chief-I mean, Mr. Ja'far. You've got this." Vittel tried to encourage Ja'far.

"The only thing I've got is a major headache." A leaf flew by the both of them. I giggled a bit.

"Lunch time! Everyone come and get it!" Rurumu called and I looked at her grinning.

"Yay! I'm starving! Thanks a lot, Rurumu!" I said before quickly going over to the table. I stared in awe at the food there was. "Whoa....this looks delicious!" Sinbad and Ja'far came over as well and she gave a sweet smile.

"Thank you for the compliment, Kirana. Now, don't forget your table manners, boys." I noticed the looks on Sinbad and Ja'far's faces which made me giggle slightly and I started eating without any problems. Once both Ja'far and Sinbad took a bite, they both started to tear up.

"Delicious, huh? You can always count on Rurumu in pinch. The most talented in Imuchakk." Hinahoho said working on the mast.

*Time Skip*

After lunch, Ja'far and Sinbad were back to learning. I walked with Hinahoho over to Mahad and Vittel.

"That Ja'far's sure changed a lot, hasn't he?" Hina asked and I watched as Rurumu was teaching them.

"I've never seen him smile like that. And we owe it all to you guys." Hinahoho chuckled.

"Well, in that case, what do you say we help ourselves to a celebratory drink?" Mahad and I looked at him. Vittel nudged Hinahoho on the chest.

"I'd rather not deal with a pissed off Rurumu." Vittel said elbowing at Hina slightly with a half smile and I nodded.

"I could agree with that." I said, smiling.

"Oh, come on, you two. Don't jinx it."

"Hey!" Rurumu shouted getting everyone's attention. "Sit up properly! And watch your manners!" Next thing we knew, Sinbad was screaming and I kept my eyes at the three."Ugh! I wish you could see those furrowed brows! They'll scare everyone away!" She suddenly got a very scary aura and only me and Hina were calm about it with Vittel and Mahad were sweating from fear. "You boys still have a very long ways to go." We all turned around and started to walk away.