Chapter 3

It's been a little while since we started sailing the sea and we got to an arctic area. Sinbad was frozen and i was freezing too. We were obviously lost at sea. Splashes came out of the water and we both looked to see a giant whale or something. We watched as a guy had started to fight the sea creature and soon enough, Sinbad looked at me.

"Hold on tight, Kirana."

"Huh?" I muttered before we went full speed towards the sea monster. I squeaked for a split second in surprise before holding on tight to the side of the boat tightly. "The hell, Sin?!"

"Over here, you monster!" Sinbad shouted and then lifted his sword. "Now Baal! I need for you to lend me your power!" Lightning came to Sinbad's sword and he started bringing down his sword. "Now let's go! Lightning Strike!" Sinbad yelled and it struck the monster, electrocuting it. The monster floated on the top of the water, burnt from the lightning. Smoke rose from it's body and i grinned.

"Well, anyone up for sushi? Cause i'm not." I said as i dangled over the side of the boat feeling a bit seasick. Sinbad sighed and looked at his sword before the breeze kicked in and he started to shiver badly.

"It's freezing!" Sinbad had seem like he was going to turn into ice or something.

"No kidding. I'm not only freezing but seasick too." I muttered before nearly throwing up.

*Time Skip*

It was sunset and the blue haired guy managed to have the monster on the shore and he and his sister i guess were on it too. We walked up to them.

"Interesting. Quite the catch you got there." Sinbad said as we walked up to them.

"It's called the Abare narwhal. They're usually found in the southern seas but once a year, they travel northward to spawn." The guy said.

"Incredible. You were only gonna use that harpoon to kill it?" I asked curiously. He looked down and me and Sinbad looked at him a bit confused and curious.

"Brother, did you finally get one?" I looked over to see a girl like him and she had gold eyes. I was pretty sure the guy had gold eyes too but they almost always seemed cover his eyes at certain times.

"Well, i-" He didn't seem to know what to say and the girl just seemed so excited. She gave an excited squeal.

"You actually did it!" She ran to where she stood on the narwhal. "I always believed you were way more then just a swimmer! This is fantastic bro! Really!" She jumped down from the narwhal. "Oh man! I wish i could've seen it." She said looking at the narwhal and she put her hand on it. "But, hang on. Why's it all burnt?" She asked deadpanning. The guy seemed to hear and his mouth went open for a second. She then looked at me and Sinbad. "Who are you two?" I saw Sinbad grb her hand in both of his with a romantic aura.

"That's simple. My given name is Sinbad. And a woman's beauty sure travels the world, doesn't it?" He said in a romantic tone. I deadpanned.

'Great. Now he's still trying to flirt with girls outside our country.' I thought and she looked a bit confused.

"Huh?" She said and i giggled at Sinbad's reaction. He just turned completely white.

'1 for the girl, zero for Sinbad.' I smirked.

"Uh, so what's your name?" Sinbad asked nervously. She smiled.

"I'm Pipirika." She said and i smiled.

"I'm Kirana. Sinbad's twin." I said smiling with a slight wave.

"And you're....sorry. I don't think i caught your name." He said looking at the guy. He looked at the ground a bit. He muttered something but i didn't quite catch it.