Chapter 4

It's been about an hour or so before we finally found Hina fighting against the boy and Drakon with two other people. I stayed behind for a second so Sinbad could use his move. Lightning surrounded his blade again.

"Bararaq Saiqa." Sinbad said and lightning started striking everywhere and i shielded above me just in case but it didn't strike anywhere near me.

"Damn." A guy said and i just stayed behind a stone just in case since no one but Sinbad seemed to notice me. Sinbad sighed in relief as he walked towards Hina.

"Phew, that was a close one Hina." Sinbad said and Hina was confused.

"Sinbad? Why are you-?" Hina asked and Sinbad cut him off.

"Congratulations on making it this far." Hina groaned and covered his face with his hand. I heard more footsteps and i looked over to see Drakon.

"Been a while, hasn't it Sinbad?" Drakon said and Sinbad seemed a bit on the confused side.

"Yeah, uh....who are they?" Sinbad asked the last part to Hina and i sweat-dropped. "When it comes to the ladies, i never forget a face but guys are a different story." I face-palmed.

'Of course he can never forget a woman! He flirts with every pretty girl he sees! Go figure.' I thought mentally wishing i could hit my head against the wall and not get caught.

"Filthy swine." Drakon told Sinbad.

"I see your sense of humor hasn't changed. I knew we would meet again, Drakon." Sinbad said and i looked towards the ground and shook my head.

'And he had to joke around about that.' The person with Drakon nodded.

"How do you do? I am Falan. The imperial advisory sorcerer. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said as she froze a butterfly and it fell to the ground and shattered. I gasped silently.

"Sinbad!" Someone yelled and i looked upwards to see the boy from before and my eyes widened. "I'm the one that gets to kill you!" The boy threw two kunai or throwing knifes at Sinbad.

"Relax!" Sinbad shouted blocking them with his sword.

"I won't relax until you die!"

"Why is he still so pissy?"

"Hey dumbass! We'll take care of you ourselves!" One of two other guys shouted and Hina charged at them.

"Hey wait!" Sinbad yelled for Hina before the boy had kunais attached to ropes or something pin Sinbad where he was. Sinbad looked around for the boy before the boy was going in for a strike but Sinbad punched him in the face when the boy got right behind him. "Next time, try keeping it down a notch." The boy sat up and held his cheek where he got punched.

"How the hell are you reading through all of my attacks?!" The boy yelled shocked and Sinbad turned his head to him.

"It's intuition." Sinbad said simply. I quickly ran through and used my sword to cut off the ropes but also keeping my distance from the two. Sinbad was able to get free and the boy started throwing punches at Sinbad. I heard Hina groan and i looked to see him cough up blood.

"Say good bye." I growled and Sinbad took notice as well.

"Oh no. Vittel!" Sinbad raised his sword and a blue glow emanated from the sword. "Now Baal-!" Before Sinbad could finish, he got electrocutedz. My eyes widened as Sinbad collapsed to his knees.

"Sinbad!" I knew it wasn't Baal who did that and i looked at over at Drakon. He held a pistol in his hand and i glared at him as he chuckled. I looked back at Sinbad to make sure he was okay before the boy jumped up inn the air.