Names Matter

School would be over for a nine-week summer break in two weeks and we had a lot to do before then. It all had to be done without him knowing, so we carefully made our plan.

Our first step was to go to the nearby low price, big box department store and get a few bra/panty sets for him, including several pairs of pantyhose and some special panties to hide his extra bits away, a gaft there call it (something I had learned during my online research).

We made sure that all of his new summer underwear was as completely girly and as far from boy styles as possible.

Next, we bought him several mid-thigh to knee-length skirts and matching frilly blouses. We then went to a second-hand thrift clothing store where we found a couple of nice short dresses, one long, full dress, one midi-length dress, and four pairs of shoes, ranging from flat sandals to four-inch heels.

We then decided to have a break, as shopping for a different person can be quite hard, especially with it being a boy we were buying girls clothes for.

Sitting in a dimly lit coffee shop, we drank our over sugared, tropical flower flavored coffee drinks, and talked. We both admitted that we were rather enjoying shopping for Raymond, maybe a tad too much, and we kept imagining what he would look like in what we had chosen.

We also speculated about what he would say when he found out what he was in store for.

As we were talking we came to the obvious conclusion we would not be able to call him Raymond while he was dressed. We thought long and hard and finally came up with a really girly name for him which he would be called the entire summer.

We each threw out several suggestions before settling on a name Rachel came up with, Candice. What a sweet name, I thought, and I suggested we could call him Candi for short. I figured that would really humiliate him and cause him to never want to go through this again.

I then showed Rachel that I had gotten several notifications from the camera app since we had benn gone. We watched several of the video to find much the same as before. Only this time he chose one of Rachel's short summer dresses and lace up sandals.

He only remained dressed for a little over an hour and a half. Probably due to his fear of being caught since we didn't tell him how long we'd be gone.

When we arrived back home, we left all the clothes in the trunk of the car so there was no chance of them being found by him.

Entering the house, of course I found him seated on the couch, playing a video game. Now, I don't much care for video games and never pay much attention to what he plays, but I did happen to notice it was the western themed game he'd been obsessed with lately and that his character was a pretty female in a short dress, long black braids, and a cowboy hat.

"Hi Raymond," I greeted him. "Did you keep yourself busy while we were out?"

"Yes mom," he replied. "I'm online, just riding all across the desert with this posse, collecting bounty, and laying down the law. You know the usual stuff."

I nearly replied with, yes, we do know what 'usual' stuff you've been doing, Raymond, and it's got nothing to do with that game. but it was only a thought that crossed my mind and not something I said out loud.

Later that evening I was sitting up in bed reading when my mind started to drift to what we were going to make Raymond do this summer.

I could not dismiss the anticipation I was feeling, of getting to see him, in person, dressed as a girl, and get to see his reaction to it.

Was it wrong of me as a mom that I kept thinking how nice it was going to be to have two girls in the house, and planning what all we could do together. I even hoped he would be able to pass well enough to avoid strange stares from other people when we were in public. Looking like an obvious boy pretending to be a girl would not only be embarrassing for him, but for me as well.

In my mind I wasn't just entertaining the idea of completely turning Raymond into a girl, but the scary part of it, I was actually enjoying the idea.