Take Notes

What happened next surprised me, as I never expected anything like what Candice did.

She turned and picked up the dress that Rachel had laid out earlier, holding it in front of her body.

"Is this what I'm expected to wear," she asked with a look on her face that appeared to be a nervous attempt at suppressing a grin.

Was was this turn of events, I asked myself. Was she going to accept this punishment and get into it, turning it into an adventure, an experience to enjoy, over punishment?

It was time to get her dressed and see how she was really going to react when she found out what else I had planned for today.

"Yes, yes it is, sweetie. Let's get it on you."

Candice stood up and began to put the dress on over her head when I stopped her.

"Not so fast young lady. You need a bra first. Go look in your top drawer and find the bra that matches the panties you have on. It's one of the foam padded one . . . okay, well, actually they all are. There's one in there that made to go with your panties, see if you can find it."

She held one up, "This one?"

"Very good sweetie. Yes, now put it on, and don't try to pretend you're having difficulty getting it fastened, either. I know you know how."

Candice hesitated to remove the towel, but I reminded her how it was just us girls in the room. Slowly she dropped the towel, but not before turning her back to me.

Once she had the bra on, she slipped the dress over her head and straightened it on her body, zipping the back with no hesitation.

I asked her how she thought she looked but she only shrugged.

Rachel returned with the magazines and placed them on the nightstand next to Candice's bed.

"Rachel," I announced. "Help your sister with her hair and a little makeup, please. I'll be back."

If Candice only knew what was about to happen this afternoon she wouldn't be so calm.

I went to my room, changed clothes, and touched up my hair and makeup before returning to Candice's room.

When I walked into the room, I was amazed at the difference in how Candice looked with what Rachel had done to her hair and makeup.

"Wow, I never realized just how pretty of a girl you would be, Candice."

I stood there looking at my new, second daughter. I was amazed at just how pretty and feminine she really did look.

Finally, I spoke again, "I see now why you liked dressing up Candi, you make a pretty girl. I'm so proud of you, you look wonderful and quite feminine."

I honestly almost had tears in my eyes, but I regained my composure before I actually did.

"Candice, it's time for your first lesson. This is the first of many learning sessions to come."

I nodded at Rachel and she left the room, "Pay attention when your sister returns and learn."