Seventh Chapter: "Preparation and the Losers Coming Over"

Dedicated to
FrickinSunny because she's fricken sunny and why shouldn't I dedicate it to her!? D: bahah. Thanks for the comments! :3

Seventh Chapter
“Preparation and the Losers Coming Over”

Continued From Left off Moment
Thursday
Sara’s POV

I eventually had calmed down enough to hop into the car, and began to wipe away my tears. Oh, today….

Falcon kept glancing over at me, as though to make sure I didn’t suddenly jump out the window and yell “I’m going to the zoo!” Or something equally weird. Or maybe he was waiting for me to grow another head.

Both of them seemed fine to me at this point.

 “So where do you want us to drop you off this time?” Chris asked, and I thought about it for a second.

They were going to see it on Friday anyways…

I shrugged internally, and thought, why the hell not?

“Just go down this road and turn to the left.”

Chris raised an eyebrow. “But that’s where the-“

“Mansions are?” I finished with a small nod.

I glanced out the window as he got over his shock, and began to drive down the road, and went up the street past the gate, and kept driving until I told him to stop.

He looked up at my house, his eyes huge.

“You live there?”

The rest of the group was looking up at the house with the same expression, and I nodded, wincing as I watched Jenny pull up behind us.

“So, I’ll talk to you guys later.” I said, inching past them and getting out of the car before they could question me about it.

Jenny looked over at me, and I waved her over, her eyes shocked as she stared at me. She seemed to get over it for a second, and walked up to me, kissing me on my cheek. It was our usual greeting, so it didn’t bug me.

She looked like she was about to talk, but I pointed up to the house, not wanting the group to overhear us before they drove away.

They were probably still shocked about the house.

As we walked up the pathway, I opened the door for Jenny, smiling slightly, and I heard them pull out.

We quickly walked up to my bedroom.

I turned to her, and immediately she started talking, “I don’t want to really know about the appearance and that van, so I’ll just cut to the chase.” She began with a quick smile at me. “For one, it’s lovely to see you again,” She gave me a quick hug before pulling back slightly. “And for two, what do you want done with your room?”

I laughed “Well…” I looked around the room. “You aren’t going to believe me when I tell you this…But I want everything changed to black.”

She raised an eyebrow, and shrugged. “If that’s what you want…?” I gave her a smile. One of the reasons I liked Jenny is because she never got into anyone’s business and just went along with things.

“Yep, that’s what I want. So if we can start with the…”

** A bit of room decoration deciding later**

She shook her head, and looked around the room. “So that’ll be good?”

“Yep, that should do it.”