Eighth Chapter: "A Little Bit Of Knowledge About The 'Emo's"

Dedicated to
JewelNeurotic Thanks for the comments ! c:

Eighth Chapter
“A Little Bit of Knowledge About the ‘Emo’s”

Continued From Left off Moment
Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday…
Sara’s POV

I cleared my throat at their weird staring and then Flauros spoke up. “Your sister is the bitch’s bitch?!”

I swallowed and nodded slowly. “That’s about right.”

Elisabeth scowled, and the rest were looking just about as unhappy, but Melanie’s eyes widened. “Sorry about the gossip-I-uh…”

I waved her off, though silently was still slightly ticked about it. “I don’t like her anymore than you guys do.”

Did I just say I didn’t like myself?

Seth was still giving me a suspicious look, but I hope he would simply shrug it off and forget about it. I really couldn’t have him ruining this for me.

I shook myself from my thoughts and adjusted uncomfortably on the couch. “So, you guys know a little bit about me-“

“A little bit is correct,” Seth stated with narrowed eyes. “Is there anything else you left out?”

“I bury people in my back yard and have a foot fetish.” I said dryly and I saw Chris cringe.

“Ew, a foot fetish?”

Melanie facepalmed when he completely ignored the whole murder part and Karley laughed with Devin.

I think they were beginning to like me.

I sighed. “In seriousness though, I have a sister named Sara, two parents who work with Emily’s mother and have some ties with the school.” It felt weird to say the things I had kept to myself so openly, considering nobody ever wanted to know what went on with me. I mentally shook myself and continued, “We let a few cats roam around the house, so don’t think they’re going to bite you or anything. They’re pretty friendly.” I knew they might have caught a brief glimpse at Draco. “My favorite color is black, I don’t get along really well with my family, and orange juice gives me headaches. Anything else you’d like to know?”

Okay, that definitely felt different. Never had I ever, ever told anyone more about myself than I did just now.

And what was getting to me was the look on their faces like they actually cared, like they were actually noting it down.

Not that my favorite color was really black, and my sister’s name was Sara…

I felt slightly dizzy though brushed it off, and glanced over at them as Elisabeth looked lost in thought before her eyes lit up.

“Favorite animal? Where’s your room? What’s your opinion on gay marriage and abortion? What religious views do you have? Any other close family members? What are your grandparent’s names? Are they nice people? When is your birthday? Do you like skittles? What’s your favorite candy? What’s your favorite juice? Do all juices give you headaches? What is your favorite season? Who is your favorite singer? Do you like rap? What kinds of conditioner do you use-?”

I stared at her in horror as Flauros managed to slap a hand over Elisabeth’s mouth and Seth looked at me smugly. “You did say anything.” He pointed out and I shook my head at Elisabeth, surprised to see that the fact we couldn’t hear her didn’t dampen her mood as she kept firing questions away at me.