Roommates!

Name- "Oi, don't you know this?" ( Daniel Shealis )

Name Meaning-
~ Daniel ( Hebrew; God is my judge )
~ Shealis ( None )

Nicknames- "None." ( Dan, Danny, Danny Boy, Clean Freak, Four Eyes

Age- "I'm a year older than you dumb *ss." He flicked your forehead. ( Twenty )

Birthday- June 22

Sexuality- "You've known I was gay since you moved in with me!"

Position- "What do you think? Idiot..." ( Seke )

Appearance- "Jeez, we've been living together for about a year now!"

Description- Daniel has messy brown hair and bright yellow eyes when you look at him directly

Description- Daniel has messy brown hair and bright yellow eyes when you look at him directly. His skin is pale, almost a grayish color in certain sunlight. He's quite fit and lean because he works out about four times a week, and he's just a few centimeters short of 5'10". But when his picture is taken, which it NEVER is, his eyes appear completely black. They ARE black, despite what they look like now. On his chest and down his arms there are small torch symbols tallying the day's he's gone since he last fell. The number is 2,328, over six years.

Clothing Style- Usually v-neck, long-sleeved t-shirts or hoodies with jeans or sweatpants. He's not one for accessorizing, but he always wears his glasses because he doesn't like to wear contacts.

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

Species- "I'm human, duh." He rolled his eyes. { Monster; specifically sunai }

Powers- Sunai have a song that they perform that allows them to take a sinner's soul. They cannot steal an innocent's soul unless the sunai has fallen from hunger. They can only do their song, no one else's. Also, people around them always tell the truth, they're compelled to for some reason, and sunai can't tell lies. When they fall, they turn into a shadowy monster and consume whatever's in sight. Also, Sunai are only created after a terrible death such as school shootings, bombings, mass suicides.... Another thing about Sunai is that their bodies mark the number of days it's been since they've fallen.

Personality- "You tell me?" ( He's usually rude and sarcastic, but he does hold sort of a soft spot for you considering he has a huge crush on you. He's quite weird, considering he's trying to pass off as a human when he's not and prefers not to speak at all so when he does speak it's usually a sarcastic comment or asking what's going on. He's street smart but not school smart and doesn't put effort into many things. He's pretty much all over the place. He's also OCD. )

Likes- "Music, horror movies, sleeping, cooking, cello, reading, and you I guess." He blushed slightly and looked away. ( He's got a big crush on you by the way. )

Dislikes- "Work, school, you getting upset or hurt, the house being a mess, getting up early, and people making fun of me because I either like guys or because I haven't had sex yet." ( Bad people, his species, pictures/photos)

Flaws- Slightly OCD, can't stand loud noises, can't lie, tries to be something he's not

Fears- You finding out he's a Sunai, you rejecting him, you being killed, falling

Background- Daniel was created out of an intentional fire that burned down an entire building full of 500 people, all who died. When the fire started, there were things like alcohol and oil stashed everywhere in the building to keep the fire burning. Plus, it was all wood. When he was created, he was created a few youngest than he is now, about fourteen actually. He didn't know what he was until he first reaped someone- stole their soul. He had found a cello in an orchestra with one person around when they started confessing. He didn't understand but started playing, and eventually, the person died. Still, he did not know what he was until he heard the song.
"Monsters, monsters, big and small
They're gonna come and eat you all.
Corsai, Corsai, tooth and claw
Shadow and bone will eat you raw.
Malchai, Malchai, sharp and sly
Smile and bite and drink you dry.
Sunai, Sunai, eyes like coal
Sing you a song and eat your soul.
Monsters, monsters, big and small
They're gonna come and eat you all."
He did what anyone would do, he fled. There were no pictures of him anyways, and now he makes sure of two things. One, his picture was never taken. Two, he never played his cello in front of someone unless he needed to feed. Now, he lives with you as a roommate.

Family/Friends-
~ Y/N L/N ( best friend )

Addictions- Playing his cello, reading fictional things

Occupation- Works at a bookstore

Other- "Nothing I guess?" He shrugged.

Setting- Manchester, England

Scenario!~

You two have been roommates for about a year now, ever since you saw his ad saying he needed a roommate. You had currently just gotten out of school and went to your house to see that Daniel was asleep on the couch after watching some horror movies, judging by the array of DVD's on the coffee table. You were about to ignore him when you looked at his face and saw he looked peaceful and less intimidating than usual. What was more confusing, is that he had a small smile on his face.' That's odd,' you thought as he never really smiles. He smirks and obviously frowns, but no smiles. He shifted a bit in his sleep, making you realize he still had his glasses on.

You...?

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS-
~ Seke
~ In college
~ Human
~ Age 18+

Note- Inspired by the book This Savage Song by V.E. Schawb